Trump makes The Toad Warrior great again

• Famous Forumers

To stall the black market even more, ill be talking about a set that seriously needs a buff.
    My item set, The Toad Warrior is one of the weakest sets in nillys realm, and currently serves no use outside of the armor and posion, everything in it is just a mediocre version of another item currently in the game.
    0_1465615238279_ThanksShady.PNG
    Even the wiki says so!

Now, heres what ive proposed to improve the current set
    0_1465615276245_FrogSet2.png
    8x8 are for admins only, PM me when you want them

-Redone sprites and a coolio set skin
    For reference, ill put a list of what the colors stated here mean
    RED - Changed completely, was previously utter garbage
    GREEN- Ok!
    PURPLE- New, unique effect
    Blue- Buff slightly
    White- Changed slightly or left alone

Now that that's outta the way we can move onto Making this set great again

First off, the weapon The Hairy Karambit

0_1465631502150_Wiki1.PNG
    Revamped Version
    0_1465631969767_Frog1.png

• The Hairy Karambit
      "This knife has a built in sharp edge, so it doesnt need to shoot one out."
      Tier: UT
      Shots: 1
      Damage: 65-85
      Range: 6
      Rate of Fire: 100%
      Projectile speed is considerably low compared to it's life time.
      Effect: Shots hit multiple targets, shots pass through obstacles
      Stat Bonus: +5 WIS, -3 VIT
      Fame Bonus: 5%
      -Set Effect-
      When equiped with the rest of The Toad Warrior Set Projectile speed is increased greatly and Rate of Fire is slightly increased (to about 110%)

But, why?
    In it's current state, this dagger would have easily earned a red in every aspect, it had no purpose in the game, despite having something that every dagger wielder wanted, Piercing.
    Now, it has a role in the power ranking of NR daggers as a sucessful clearing swap out, and isn't just a slave to posion spamming assasins. The WIS was reduced along with the reduced VIT to make the overall item more usable, without severely hindering the user.

0_1465668811802_Wiki2.PNG

Revamped Version

0_1465668865660_Frog2.png

• Toad Bile Canister
      "If the old men of the swamp are to be believed, this small jar of toad bile promotes good health"
      MP Cost: 115
      Radius: 5
      Damage: 600 (100 damage/second)
      Duration: 6 seconds
      Special Effect: Healing "grenade that" is lobbed like a posion, but heals players instead for 300 HP in a radius of 9 tiles over 3 seconds (100 HP/second)
      Stat Bonus: +4 WIS, - 2 vit
      Fame Bonus: 6%

But why?
    This poison was already good, however its usefulness ran short with the massive MP cost of 120, and it's short healing amount. Buffing this slightly helps improve the effect given, and allows more people to go in with their dagger on a class that is normally used for leeching

0_1465669622811_Wiki3.PNG

Revamped Version

0_1465669655734_Frog3.png

• Skinned Toad Armor
      "Wearing this armor has the added benefit of giving warts to enemies that touch you."
      Stat Bonus: +10 Def, +100 HP, +10 WIS - 3 vit
      Set Bonus: When you heal, you gain 1.5x the amount of HP you'd normally get.
      Fame Bonus: 5%

But why?
    This armor is esentially a leaf dragon hide with a harle somehow spliced in it, now it becomes one of the ultimate defensive items when used in conjunction with the whole set. Outside of the set its still an item that one may pick as a defensive item instead of say, an infected because of it's HP and WIS despite it's low defense amount and reduced VIT.

0_1465670445987_Wiki4.PNG

Revamped Version

0_1465670365065_Frog4.png

In my opinon, this ring is already good and doesnt need any stat changes at all, but due to popular demand i'll be fixing it up.

• Frog's Eye Ring
      "Obtaining this ring reminded you of your youth, back when you still did biology in school, you remember you were particulary lucky when skipping that class.
      Stat Bonuses
      + 45 HP
      +75 MP
      -2 VIT
      +8 WIS
      +2 LUK

This rings stat's werent changed drastically, but I did change a few things. Reducing the hp, but adding more WIS and LUK but slightly reducing VIT. Without the strong blast of -5 vit, it seems that this ring would become more widely used due to it's positives instead of just being a weaker version of say, a gauntlet of chaos

Full Set equip Bonuses: +5 dex, -5 vit, +5 wis +20hp

If you have any suggestion to improve this please state them in the comments,
    -TurtleBat

• Creativity Cafe ☕

10/10. Made it great again. For what more can we ask

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@TurtleBat

Just a few mistakes I saw on the weapon:

• The Name: You wrote 'The Hairy Krambit ,' which suggests adding the word The (which is cool, not really a prob, just something I'm pointing out) and changing Karambit to Krambit (Which I'm sure is just a typo, though you wrote it that way twice, so... maybe it wasn't a typo?)
    • You listed the range in Blue (a buff) when it went from 6.4 to 6.0

Also, I don't think that the damage needed that much of a buff. A little buff would've been cool, but with the range it has, I thought it was already good where it was. Just my opinion, pls dun be mad :c

This is what the entire set gives (with the set bonuses) (Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this):

• +12 Def
    • +5 Dex
    • +32 Wis (Hot Dayum, son)
    • +225 HP (Even hotter Dayum, son)
    • +75 MP
    • -15 Vit

These are the stats that a maxed assassin would have with the entire set:

• HP: 720 ---> 945
    • MP: 252 ---> 327
    • Att: 60 ---> 60
    • Def: 25 ---> 37
    • Spd: 75 ---> 75
    • Dex: 75 ---> 80
    • Vit: 40 ---> 25
    • Wis: 60 ---> 92

I've never been a big fan of the assassin, but some of this just seems like... a bit much. I know that the all the HP bonuses are to make up for the lack of Def and super crappy Vit, but I think having so much HP and having the ability heal so much is a little too much. Plus, you wanted there to be even more healing to the user when the whole set is equipped. Don't get me wrong, healing is great, but... I dunno, man.

I'll stop there, I know there are other people that like to evaluate sets and all that great stuff.

Sprites are 10/10 and that skin is the :bomb:, but you didn't show the back you little tease.

• Famous Forumers

@ClrPnk said in Trump makes The Toad Warrior great again:

@TurtleBat

Just a few mistakes I saw on the weapon:

• The Name: You wrote 'The Hairy Krambit ,' which suggests adding the word The (which is cool, not really a prob, just something I'm pointing out) and changing Karambit to Krambit (Which I'm sure is just a typo, though you wrote it that way twice, so... maybe it wasn't a typo?)
    • You listed the range in Blue (a buff) when it went from 6.4 to 6.0

Also, I don't think that the damage needed that much of a buff. A little buff would've been cool, but with the range it has, I thought it was already good where it was. Just my opinion, pls dun be mad :c

This is what the entire set gives (with the set bonuses) (Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this):

• +12 Def
    • +5 Dex
    • +32 Wis (Hot Dayum, son)
    • +225 HP (Even hotter Dayum, son)
    • +75 MP
    • -15 Vit

These are the stats that a maxed assassin would have with the entire set:

• HP: 720 ---> 945
    • MP: 252 ---> 327
    • Att: 60 ---> 60
    • Def: 25 ---> 37
    • Spd: 75 ---> 75
    • Dex: 75 ---> 80
    • Vit: 40 ---> 25
    • Wis: 60 ---> 92

I've never been a big fan of the assassin, but some of this just seems like... a bit much. I know that the all the HP bonuses are to make up for the lack of Def and super crappy Vit, but I think having so much HP and having the ability heal so much is a little too much. Plus, you wanted there to be even more healing to the user when the whole set is equipped. Don't get me wrong, healing is great, but... I dunno, man.

I'll stop there, I know there are other people that like to evaluate sets and all that great stuff.

Sprites are 10/10 and that skin is the :bomb:, but you didn't show the back you little tease.

thanks for telling me about the typos, I would have never noticed
    anyways on the stat's part, I think that the HP is justified through the fact that if you were to use the full set, you'd have basically no improved healing and without a priest or a pally near-by you'd have to rely solely on your poison for any type of healing, the 1.5x healing improvement makes this a little easier

• A Waste of Matter

+1 10/10 new sprite , and the stats are good , but the wis and hp is so OP.

• Famous Forumers

Bump
    Make NR great again

• Sprites are good. With the set, I honestly don't think the poison or armor need a buff. They're already OP if you have the right items on with it, making these 2 items more OP seems a bit much. DEF on the armor should stay the same, it's already enough when using rings which give DEF. 400HP heal from the poison with increased range, lowered MP cost and increased duration is just a bit much. I already thought the armor and ring were OP.

Too much WIS imo, with all of these other buffs, being able to throw poisons that often is just too OP. VIT can pretty much be disregarded with that amount of HP and WIS making healing no problem. MP, ATT, DEF, SPD and DEX are fine.

It has to be balanced with the items in the rest of the game, the armor and ring are already op enough and don't need a buff. It's mostly the dagger and ring which prevented people from using the set.

Way too overpowered.

• Famous Forumers

Bump
    numba

• Famous Forumers

@Wizardism said in Trump makes The Toad Warrior great again:

Sprites are good. With the set, I honestly don't think the poison or armor need a buff. They're already OP if you have the right items on with it, making these 2 items more OP seems a bit much. DEF on the armor should stay the same, it's already enough when using rings which give DEF. 400HP heal from the poison with increased range, lowered MP cost and increased duration is just a bit much. I already thought the armor and ring were OP.

Too much WIS imo, with all of these other buffs, being able to throw poisons that often is just too OP. VIT can pretty much be disregarded with that amount of HP and WIS making healing no problem. MP, ATT, DEF, SPD and DEX are fine.

It has to be balanced with the items in the rest of the game, the armor and ring are already op enough and don't need a buff. It's mostly the dagger and ring which prevented people from using the set.

Way too overpowered.

0_1465750474271_BOI.PNG
    This set has almost the same number of wis as the original, but i'll try and look into your other comments, popular demand is saying nerf the HP and the poison aswell as changing the ring
    Edit 1: Done

• RototoLyfe

Wow, I like how you buffed this set! To be honest, it was pretty useless. But I like the set skin too! +1

• I like it, makes it more reliable. I like that affect that the revamped Skinned Toad Armor has, gives you more of a reason to wear it.

• Sex Guns

I don't really like posting on great or good or above average ideas, because there usually isn't a lot to add.
    The sprites are great, especially the changed toad bile canister, except that now it looks less like a canister.
    The ring looks great.
    Stat changes are not too crazy and pretty slight, but that's good.

You did good Turtlebatman.

• Famous Forumers

BUMP
    CAN SOMEONE FUCKING ADD THIS ALREADY

• Really Good Players

shut the fuck up turtle

• Famous Forumers

@Grizzley said in Trump makes The Toad Warrior great again:

shut the fuck up turtle

NO

• Really Good Players

@TurtleBat keep recoloring rings

• Famous Forumers

booty bump

• Creativity Cafe ☕

The one sprite I'm not too keen on is the poison. But everything else is an improvement. Set skin is cool. @NR-Staff plz

• Buff the damage from 65 to 110 for the dagger and be done with it. What this dagger has is armor piercing and range to make it special. AKA: Don't steal the bent dagger's niche, simply make it a trade off with the stinger: lowered damage for range and the ability to pass through stuff.

Otherwise, save this page Turtlebat. When the time comes, I'll be asking you for your content and improvements. So don't forget about this thread, bc while it will take a while, this is still good.

• You forgot that the dagger ignores defense : P

The dagger is great for oas tho

• Banned

@TurtleBat jerk me off daddy

• Looks great, make swamp itens good again.

• Famous Forumers

@MrSott said in Trump makes The Toad Warrior great again:

Buff the damage from 65 to 110 for the dagger and be done with it. What this dagger has is armor piercing and range to make it special. AKA: Don't steal the bent dagger's niche, simply make it a trade off with the stinger: lowered damage for range and the ability to pass through stuff.

Otherwise, save this page Turtlebat. When the time comes, I'll be asking you for your content and improvements. So don't forget about this thread, bc while it will take a while, this is still good.

eventually when we have the discussion about dagger balance ill change it
    come back pls
    care more

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.