Official Bug Thread

• Message by nilly :

One day, we had an episode of a bug which I would consider game breaking. An unintended bug allowed people to dupe items. Bugs like this that can have a significant impact on the way people play and progress through the game need to be reported as soon as possible. Choosing not to report these bugs (especially if one is trying to exploit it for some advantage or knows someone who is) can result in an account ban or worse. A couple people had their account ban simply because they knew about the dupe and didn't report it.

We (the staff here at nillysrealm) allow you guys to play and test the server as we develop it. For such a service, I don't think it is unreasonable to ask that you guys help us out when we falter. So please, report the bugs you come across asap so they can be fixed (especially game breaking bugs).

Rules :

• Description of Bug
    • Screen / Video (If you can)
    • If a post is not related to bug, i will remove this post.

Current Bugs :

• White demons in the abyss are white demons, not white demons of the abyss. so you can get abysses in abysses.
    • When I do /gland (/tq too) I get a black screen and can't move around. To get around this I have had to nexus then go back in to the realm and do it two or three more times to get it to load properly.
    • Pet static give pause effect.
    • After getting a status effect, it happens instantly then gets removed, then gets readded Youtube Proof
    • Key in Davy jones don't appear in HUD.
    • Inventory swaps involving items on the ground assume the item is at the same location in the player's inventory. (Instead of the ground).
    • Divine pets can max at level 110. (Not relevant yet, but good to know.).
    • Paladin Seal don't work when pet is available.
    • Arena Leaderboards do not work.
    • Some NPCs / Objects like snowfall disappear with /killall commands.
    • Lab 2nd boss isnt behaving very well. Its charges towards the player seems to be very erratic.
    • Trickster prism copies dont go in the proper direction (Because of lag)
    • Highlands/godlands transitional areas cause lag like mad lab.
    • LotLL can spawn on top of a tree/rock.
    • After an oryx lag, monster can get stuck in wall.
    • A bug with the hermit god. It appears to be invisible until it dies when the portal appears.
    • Sometime setpiece don't load correctly. So you can kill system (like spawner, portal maker D:) and some object don't appear. You can see on this screen some object dissapear (Pillar) and i destroy most of spawner (only 2 tentacles appear)
    • Remove tiles in Deadwater Boss Room don't work properly.

@Charizard::

This happens not just in arena, it mostly happens everywhere. And I'm not playing fullscreen either :p

Btw the blind doesnt effect the bug

Unconfirmed Bugs :
    I take these from old thread maybe they was fixed. Pls write a reply to confirm it.

-Playing on flash projector on Mac. Game occasionally freezes keyboard and mouse, until I press Cmd+Q to terminate flash projector, then keyboard and mouse would be responsive again.

Fixed Bugs :

• There is a marketplace scam at the moment where players are putting a item (mostly pots) up for 1 fame, if multiple people press buy at the same time one person will get the free one and they are selling higher priced ones to other ppl. This needs fixing as it is being used by a few players now.
    • Lair traps, Oryx living ground can't be destroyable
    • Abyss troom bosses don't drop loot.
    • Daze don't work.
    • Can purchase item when inventory is full.
    • Admin can win Arena.
    • Realm portal go in nexus.
    • Ocean Trench Oxygen system don't exist.
    • It says "Robe of the battle monk." With the period. I think we do not want that.
      -If you spam spacebar, you will ability one time more than your mp allows, and then have negative mp
    • Deadwater map made Serv crash
    • The 4 turrets in lab (dr terrible) shoot, it lags horribly. Same for Totem in Forbidden Jungle.
    • Accessory Dye don't have correct description. {dye.accessory_description}
      ( Client edit ? searching in source don't find anything to fix it, except changed description of every dye. )
    • Hermit god can't be seen unless it is your quest.
    • Mystery Box : Look here
      -Monsters walk halfway through the wall. Image of that:

-Darkness full screen bug

-Oxygen full screen bug

• Darkness fullscreen bug is still present.
    MP overuse bug was fixed by nilly.
    Enemies can go through ghost king wall, this is not yet fixed.
    Highlands/godlands transitional areas cause lag like mad lab.
    LotLL can spawn on top of a tree/rock.
    Bugs with abyss are being fixed.
    After an oryx lag, monster can get stuck in wall

• When I was playing on Nilly's Realm, I ended up in Oryx's castle. I fought through it and found a portal titled "Oryx's Chamber". When I went inside it, it lead me back to the nexus. In the chat it said "That place does not exist". So if anyone could fix this ASAP, it would be great.

• @InstaFiz::

When I was playing on Nilly's Realm, I ended up in Oryx's castle. I fought through it and found a portal titled "Oryx's Chamber". When I went inside it, it lead me back to the nexus. In the chat it said "That place does not exist". So if anyone could fix this ASAP, it would be great.

This only happens when someone enters the area and leaves. If no one is in the world, after someone having entered, the world will be deleted after 30 seconds. So I'm guessing you fought Janus for a bit and decided to enter the chamber portal some time later. I don't see this as a major issue.

• All this work to do… :o

Slightly altered op. Moved mob halfway through tile bug to fixed (was fixed a while ago, the problem we have with mobs going through walls when the server is lagging is another issue).

• Paladin Seal don't work when pet is available

• @Winter::

Paladin Seal don't work when pet is available

I'm unsure if this is fix or not, but seals and tomes were also causing pets to be disabled; they turn Into chickens

• In arena (Mad lab) u can get free speed buff, when u are pet u have speed buff, when the wave ends it will remove the hallucinating but not the speed, so u have free speed bonus.
    :D

• Former Staff

@nilly::

All this work to do… :o

Slightly altered op. Moved mob halfway through tile bug to fixed (was fixed a while ago, the problem we have with mobs going through walls when the server is lagging is another issue).

the ghost king minions still run through walls

• Had all slots full and went to buy fame. Buy was a sucsess and fame was gone. But no item since all slots full. Should not let me buy when all slots full. (User in game "nillysPET" if needed?) Have a nice day.

• @^^::

Had all slots full and went to buy fame. Buy was a sucsess and fame was gone. But no item since all slots full. Should not let me buy when all slots full. (User in game "nillysPET" if needed?) Have a nice day.

Added, thx for this bug ;)
    Idea for nilly : if inventory is full, item will go in Gift chest ?

• @Winter::

@^^::

Had all slots full and went to buy fame. Buy was a sucsess and fame was gone. But no item since all slots full. Should not let me buy when all slots full. (User in game "nillysPET" if needed?) Have a nice day.

And if the gift chest is full? :P

• @Glorthan::

@Winter::

@^^::

And if the gift chest is full? :P

Gift chest in prod switch around every time you enter. So you would just keep on going into your vault untill you find it lel

• Toast Killer

Inventory swaps involving items on the ground assume the item is at the same location in the player's inventory. (Instead of the ground)

Divine pets can max at level 110. (Not relevant yet, but good to know.)

• Pacman doesn't get cursed. It says immune but I was under the impression that everything was curse-able.

• @Dew::

Pacman doesn't get cursed. It says immune but I was under the impression that everything was curse-able.

Pacman is immune to everything.

• This is a bit weird, if you go into OA, and its lab, you can go in the green goo, walk out, and stay out for long enough, and you get unlimited speedy, and no stun, or hallucination

• @KoolxKat::

This is a bit weird, if you go into OA, and its lab, you can go in the green goo, walk out, and stay out for long enough, and you get unlimited speedy, and no stun, or hallucination

That's becuase Varanus made all negative effects go away at the end of each wave.

• Bug because new sight ?
    Appear when tq or just teleport

• Forbidden Jungle spawns no boss?
    http://i.imgur.com/T9jhhip.png

And does the boss have prod drops btw?

• @nymmsuu::

Forbidden Jungle spawns no boss?
    http://i.imgur.com/T9jhhip.png

And does the boss have prod drops btw?

D:
    Well i will fix. I think it's a mistake from update i made :d
    yes he have prod drop

• 烧烤酸奶 ( BBQ YOGHURT )

Frostbite appears in a purple bag instead of cyan bag

• After getting a status effect, it happens instantly (client side) then gets removed, then gets readded server side (I believe) causes horrific things to happen with confuse, where it's near impossible to perfectly confuse control, and doesn't happen in prod, as it's server side.
    Idk if this is some anti-hack thing but it's really frustrating
    Video proof:

• @madgoblinn::

After getting a status effect, it happens instantly (client side) then gets removed, then gets readded server side (I believe) causes horrific things to happen with confuse, where it's near impossible to perfectly confuse control, and doesn't happen in prod, as it's server side.
    Idk if this is some anti-hack thing but it's really frustrating
    Video proof:

This very clearly happens with blind too, where your screen go dark for an instant, clear, then dark again.

• I've been experiencing the following issue since I've started playing Nillys.:

If the server crashes or is rebooted while I am using projector, I will be unable to load Nillys in the projector until I reboot my computer. I close/restart projector and make sure no related flash processes are open. When this happens I am still able to connect via browser.

• Again a bug with fullscreen :p

Bugged name for suffocation : Fixed

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.