New ring: Soulripper

• Name: Soulripper
    Description: This rare, mysterious artifact seems to be able to rip the souls out of living beings. Wearing it seems to be slowly decaying your body.
    Stat Bonuses:
    +10 ATT
    +10 DEX
    -20 VIT
    -5 DEF
    Fame Bonus: 5%
    Sprite: alt text
    Dropped by: Ghost God (1/10000)
    Why is this item unique and balanced? It is an extremely rare drop from godlands. It is unique because it gives incredible offensive stats while almost completely nullifying your vitality, which is very important for NR.

• Banned

@Pac It's very situational. I would only use it on test chests. :package:

I like it overall though.

• You gain a lot of debuff for a bit extra maybe tweak it a bit, overall looks good!

• @Hephaestus
    Thats the whole point of UT items imo, thats why I believe it would be an interesting idea. You either use it for stuff like chests, or you risk and do much higher damage while getting punished for getting hit badly

• Creativity Cafe ☕

I could see myself using UH staff, T6 Orb, hellfire robe, and this ring and just fucking destroying everything.
    Kinda like it.

• Ohh now I'd love to put that on my dps warrior. I really like it, it's very risky but can be amazing for dps. It would be sad to see a necromancer use it though .-.

• +1 test chest

• This made my dick hard.

• I don't care

Switch ghost god to septavius, regular gods shouldn't drop whites.

• Banned

@Charizard Agreed. Normal gods dropping whites is just plain silly.

• A Waste of Matter

Change to Septavius (1/400)

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Pac Another idea! lets see what you got here.

Name:
    -Idk, i think it doesn't go well with the ring, just my though.

Description:
    -Pretty good description, the lore is clear.

Stats:
    -Huge boost on DPS, but sacrifices Survival stats, kinda risky. As the others said, This would be pretty good when comes to test chest, but this also can be used as a swap-out ring.

Drop Rate:
    -Please don't make it as rare as Boshy gun. The mob is okay, but the drop rate is crazy, maybe like 1/3000 or 1/5000, but lower it.

EDIT:
    Overall:
    -This ring is a potential rival for Crown/Gauntlet, and i like that. +1

EDIT for the EDIT:
    Sprite:
    -Gauntlet shape, Dank look.

• Donor

@Pac +1 maybe lower the drop rates though

• RototoLyfe

I luv dis. I would use it XD risk reward! +1 for great sprites and stuff.

• I think would be a nice ring to open chest e-e

• Really Good Players

@Hephaestus use rabbit foot on chests. i always get loot :---))

• ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Its useless on all classes cuz loseing soooo much vit,def its useable only on chests and maybe oryx...

• Infamous Forumers

@xlindowlx said in New ring: Soulripper:

@Pac Another idea! lets see what you got here.

Name:
    -Idk, i think it doesn't go well with the ring, just my though.

Description:
    -Pretty good description, the lore is clear.

Stats:
    -Huge boost on DPS, but sacrifices Survival stats, kinda risky. As the others said, This would be pretty good when comes to test chest, but this also can be used as a swap-out ring.

Drop Rate:
    -Please don't make it as rare as Boshy gun. The mob is okay, but the drop rate is crazy, maybe like 1/3000 or 1/5000, but lower it.

EDIT:
    Overall:
    -This ring is a potential rival for Crown/Gauntlet, and i like that. +1

EDIT for the EDIT:
    Sprite:
    -Gauntlet shape, Dank look.

"Please do not make it as rare as a boshy gun." This is going to drop from a ghost god which will make it easy to get if its a 1/1k

• Even at a 1/10000 drop rate, several would drop per day due to the sheer amount of ghost gods which are killed.

This is all a hypothetical example: Let's say there's 300 players daily, and they all kill a very low amount of 33 ghost gods per day. Based on these numbers, approximately one will drop every day. We all know that there's many more players and way more ghost gods being murdered though, so we can expect several per day on average.

Do the math, you're completely underestimating it if you want the drop rates lowered. If it does drop from a Ghost God, the drop rates do NOT need to be lowered.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

I love this idea. +1. Though it could drop from a different enemy. Ghost king or lich, maybe? Ghost king only drops his special set, whilst lich drops nothing at all..

• Bamp

If anything, the droprate could be lower to make the item rarer

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Charizard Looks at all of those other ship pservers made by 12 year olds that literally have life dropping in glands along with horribly made sprites

• Detective

No more gauntlets.. :C
    Drop rate is shit.
    Enemy who drops it is shit.
    just WAW dmg against 5 def and 20 vit? lol, bitch please..
    "It's good you lil fuckin' shit, go kys, or i will do it"
    lol, just imagine huntress, assassin, wizzy and necro in oa..
    And yea, necro = 30vit-20vit.. Bitch, that's almost no HP regen.

• Famous Forumers

@Jack-the-Trump said in New ring: Soulripper:

No more gauntlets.. :C
    Drop rate is shit.
    Enemy who drops it is shit.
    just WAW dmg against 5 def and 20 vit? lol, bitch please..
    "It's good you lil fuckin' shit, go kys, or i will do it"
    lol, just imagine huntress, assassin, wizzy and necro in oa..
    And yea, necro = 30vit-20vit.. Bitch, that's almost no HP regen.

I'd wear this shit
    hp regen isnt influenced by VIT anyway so pretty ok

• Detective

@TurtleBat The fuck is vit for..
    lol
    Dex = fire rate
    Spd = speed of your char
    Def = defense
    att = dmg per shot
    wis = MP regen
    Vit = the hell is thatD:

• @TurtleBat @Jack-the-Trump
    http://nillysrealm.wikidot.com/info:character-stats
    Vit does affect HP regen.

With this accessory equipped the HP regen on your average class (40VIT) will become ~6.4HP/second, as opposed to ~8.8HP/second with a normal ring on.
    A class with high VIT (75) would drop to 10.6HP/second while this item is equipped as opposed to 13HP/second.

Now that I look at it, that really isn't a major difference. More stats will need to be decreased in order to make this item balanced. It still has some way to go.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.