HOSTED 15 PACMAN KEYS AND THEN ADMIN KILLED ME !

• https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=i5JAJVWX564&feature=share

AFTER MY VIDEO I WENT INTO OA AND DIED AS ADMIN SPAWNED SO MUCH THINGS IN MARKETPLACE! THIS IS UNFAIR AND I DEMAND THAT THERE IS A ROLE BACK AS MANY OF US LOST OUR CHARACTERS DUE TO ADMINS CREATING SO MUCH LAG AND HAVOC FOR US PLAYERS!

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Nighthawie TEST SERVER

• Sorry, but how did the spawning in the marketplace affect your death in the OA at all?

No refunds. You could have just nexused. No rollbacks, what the hell, you actually believe this event deserves a rollback? You can't demand anything from staff.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Nighthawie no reunds
    it's a TEST SERVER

• Detective

Died in OA, due to yet again lag.

DIED AS ADMIN SPAWNED SO MUCH THINGS IN MARKETPLACE!

Wait.. What?

• @Wizardism spawning oryx 4 and ice adapts in market and in nexus caused so much lag for everyone! in oa the amount of lag was unbearable! i died on wave 1 with 7/8 character due to lag ! a medusa crashed into my character and shotgunned me whilst i was in the corner guarded by numerous players! this is a complete joke! what are your admins doing??? u thought they meant to be helping the server not making it worse!

• Detective

Are you.. Wait, what?

• Spawned monsters can't kill you.
    • You died in OA

And if you died in OA, it was your bad.
    What? Your game lagged in the worst time?
    Well.. You don't need to do OAs.

• A few spawns from an admin wouldn't affect the server much. It was the 9hrs server uptime combined with all of the OAs which were hosted in that time, and there was a lot of them. Don't blame others for your deaths, it's always your fault.
    Also, saying that "many lost their characters" is a bit of an overstatement. You were the only one who died at that time.

• Yeah i've seen upwards of 1500 enemies being spawned at once with only about 3 seconds of lag then fine afterwards. As Wizard said the OA lag probably killed you more than anything

• Everlasting Destiny

I was in that OA at the time. There was no severe lag, and just the usual amounts of lag that you can expect when theres loads of people in the same space all spamming their abilities. You died in the middle of the map, to a djinn, which means that you didnt move into the corner in time and was therefore killed by the instant spawning of the enemies in the OA.
    Please, I dont mind if you are salty about the death, as you were 7/8 and had the full necro set, but dont think you are special enough that you deserve a rollback just because your character died. Nobody else died at the time that you died, and even if there was a huge bunch of people dying, from a bunch of medusas or a gigarape, there still would be no cause for a rollback because dying is the main part of the game.
    So suck it up, and stop thinking you deserve special treatment, just because you have a youtube channel and make videos from time to time.
    NOTE: soz for the rant, slightly salty atm and i get easily triggered by things like these

• Banned

If you can't handle the admin shenanigans, don't play.

(And this isn't even like scarabfest2k14 or JeebO4 or even catwalkception)

• Creativity Cafe ☕

This topic creator smells like bullshit.

• Even if you DID have a solid case here, which you don't, you still wrote the entire thing in caps.
    • Also you went into OA, which as everybody else has stated, is a place you die.
    • There is no reason for a rollback. What happened was completely OK to the servers rules.
    • You were not killed by an admin, you were killed by your own greed.
    • Also, how did you even know, implying if there even is, spawning done in the marketplace if you where in the OA and died in there?
    • Also, many of those players who died were likely just level 1s in the OA.
    • Lastly, I for some reason can't load that youtube link. Can you post a different version?

• @Pringle YouTube link
    It's a video of pacmans being hosted, as well as a Pandora. It's not related to the death or shows any part of the OA though.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.