ok, wth

• Lovecraft

I went into a tomb as a lvl 1 archer, did all the sarcs got to lvl 8, and did the 3 bosses, Somehow i got 3/3 White - Magic Novel Staff. Somehow i got 3 life pots from each boss and the staff from bes, wth. How? is it like a low lvl luck rate?

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Some people think you start off with 100 luck at level one and it goes down to 0 at level 20.

:lifter_tone5:
    memes

• @AstralLink You did sb damage and got lucky. That's all there is to it.

• Detective

0_1466593890478_jdfg.png
    lol, your chance to get pot is 90%+.

But white needs some luck. You were just lucky..

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Jack-the-Trump Man, if I didn't have to rush in to get my items, I would've shown you what I got on my level 15 wiz.
    1/3 Nile Neck

• Banned

You were just lucky boi. Happens to all of us.

• Lovecraft

I got the stuff using t0 quiv and bow

• Lovecraft

So i tried it again as a level 20, using t0 bow and quiv, i got UH staff and shendyt. I call the t0 Gods to shine on meh! give me da solid 3k+ free fame ! I think its just overdmg on UT and High tiered items if thats even a thing, if overdamage is even a thing? Idk.

• you were lucky you didnt die lmao. that and the fact that white bags come and go every now and then. maybe you give a good succ to rngesus, idk.

• Lovecraft

I wasnt really worrying about my death, cuz i stayed back most of the time, because ik how this bow works like how it shoots, while i still cant get the hang of the Flaming Boomerang. XD

• yea that boomerang is whack, i could never get the hang of it lol

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.