Help me get rich. Freaking Richer than ever.

• 🏀 Forum Citizens 🏑

I've been stuck on weak amount of fame for 2 months. I need help, How do i get rich? Normally i get some shit and die with it and more fame. Sprite farming kills me a ton of times. is there any other way to get rich except Sprite farming? I really want get more shit then ever npe's are not my type of thing.

• Famous Forumers

@BreadStick said in Help me get rich. Freaking Richer than ever.:

I've been stuck on weak amount of fame for 2 months. I need help, How do i get rich? Normally i get some shit and die with it and more fame. Sprite farming kills me a ton of times. is there any other way to get rich except Sprite farming? I really want get more shit then ever npe's are not my type of thing.

nr isnt prod.
    dont farm sprites
    make a good char, and get some buddies
    do realm events and other gucci shit like asylums and tombs
    shatters if your really feelin it.
    or just pick up a capsword from a shaitans like a kiddo

• farming glands is always good, gives decent fame and drops pots which you can sell in the marketplace

• I sell my stuff a little cheaper than others do (sometimes depending on the item) for pots and such. If you walk in and see a dex for 30 you might just buy it. cause normally I see it at 49-50. Even though you aren't getting full price for the pot you'll get a lot more sells quicker (I think) than others who sell full price or over price.

• Everlasting Destiny

@Prism ye i normally sell spd and att for 19, wis and def for 26 and vit and dex for around 45

• Creativity Cafe β˜•

Become grizz.

• Detective

Sprite farming kills me a ton of times.

0_1466676616107_,jk.jpg

Become grizz.

+1 lol. Do you even die with that class? @Pringle

• If you want to get rich, farm pots with long range character and sell them on the market.

• 🏀 Forum Citizens 🏑

I always put these specific four pots into the market at half of their original price.
    Usually, this is their price:
    Atk-10
    Def-15
    Dex-20-30
    Spd-7
    They almost always sell instantly.

• Lolicons

Don't listen to these guys.

You know what i did to get me started on a big bankroll? I flipped the market when i had the time to play but not farm.

Buy low, sell high.

You gotta be a bit more patient, but profit is easy if you know the prices. Pots are a safe bet to flip, but if you get familiar with bigger pieces of equip you can land a profit really easy.

• Everlasting Destiny

@vulgaire thats sometimes what i do - I live in the UK, and at certain times of the day, pixis are sold at 1400 - 1500, so i buy some and list at 1750 and they sell overnight.

• Lovecraft

3 things as mentioned above:

1. flip market
    2. farm realm gods/ANY dungeon solo or with 50+ people. also oas might be worth risking assuming you said 2 months low fame.
    3. all of above requires luck. some might get uh spell first asylum and some might not get them after months.
      also play wizz or priest if you manage to die in sprite world/hunting for glowing portal.

• Banned

You get rich by merching.

You get rich by actually playing the game by farming glands.

• It's Just Me ^_^

Spray and pray at events/dungeons idk whats hard about getting fame

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.