Kabam sold rotmg

• Taken from forums:

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM KABAM

Kabam has agreed to transfer Realm of the Mad God to Deca Games, who will take over the live operations and further development of the game on July 15th. Deca Games is an indie publisher specializing in games as a service. They are long time admirers of Realm and are excited to work with its passionate community. We feel they are the perfect partners to take over and help keep ROTMG running and supported for a long time to come.

What does this mean for you? Many players have been wondering about the future of Realm of The Mad God. This means that you can rest easy and continue punishing Oryx as always knowing the game will be supported and continue to be developed. We are working with Deca Games to complete a detailed transition plan to ensure the game moves over smoothly without any interruption of service. Expect more information over the coming weeks as we finalize the details. Rest assured your character data and game progress will be preserved.
    source: http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?665607-Important-Update-about-Realm-of-the-Mad-God

Watch your email and the Realm forums for more updates. Over the coming weeks we’ll share more information from Deca Games about their plans and the transition.

• Doge Club

@Sektor said in Kabam sold rotmg:

Taken from forums:

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM KABAM

Kabam has agreed to transfer Realm of the Mad God to Deca Games, who will take over the live operations and further development of the game on July 15th. Deca Games is an indie publisher specializing in games as a service. They are long time admirers of Realm and are excited to work with its passionate community. We feel they are the perfect partners to take over and help keep ROTMG running and supported for a long time to come.

What does this mean for you? Many players have been wondering about the future of Realm of The Mad God. This means that you can rest easy and continue punishing Oryx as always knowing the game will be supported and continue to be developed. We are working with Deca Games to complete a detailed transition plan to ensure the game moves over smoothly without any interruption of service. Expect more information over the coming weeks as we finalize the details. Rest assured your character data and game progress will be preserved.
    source: http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?665607-Important-Update-about-Realm-of-the-Mad-God

Watch your email and the Realm forums for more updates. Over the coming weeks we’ll share more information from Deca Games about their plans and the transition.

2 late nig nog

• well actually i didnt see it here but whatever i was gonna ask what do the player think of this since kabam isnt a hero to rotmg like it was for a short while

• Banned

WE DID IT BOIS

• Everlasting Destiny

well... kabam has no impact on nillys realm, and hardly anyone plays prod anymore, so you're probs in he wrong place.

• Doge Club

@LagoonZz said in Kabam sold rotmg:

well... kabam has no impact on nillys realm, and hardly anyone plays prod anymore, so you're probs in he wrong place.

New Devs = New Stuff = Been a month since an update here = Prod might have more updates then NR

• Everlasting Destiny

@Saddoge-New prod hasnt had an update in years... im just hoping that the first thing they do is make a ut weekend so that my npe with 2dbows can get them onto my main acc

• Im sure the player base on prod is still a decent size other wise i dont think they would have gone through with this, but this forall prod players could mean new content at the very least since kabam hasnt done much for the game other than make alot of player quit

• YAY FINALLY.

• god bless. too bad they waited so fuckin long

• ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

If we be 2 lucky tat gugs give all fri itenz xD

• Donor

Yeah i know that i found the website from the company.

Company: http://www.decagames.io/
    Job-Apply: https://angel.co/deca-games/jobs?utm_source=startup_profile_header

It seems that the company haven´t make any game.

Legit ?

• looks like the official website even though it has very little info about the games

• Famous Forumers

@Sektor They pretty much buy old games and give them new life.

• would be nice to know which games they have bought before though

• Donor

Yeah that would be nice

• I would say its to late, but I still have my old prod account with 6/8 warrior so I may check in to see whats new.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.