Summer Time (Ninja Set)

• RototoLyfe

Hey! Its summer, so why not make something happy, bright, and a possible eyesore!
    This set can be a limited time!

The Summer Time Set (Ninja Set)
    0_1466746977589_upload-d2cf9cc3-7f88-4fca-aea2-c78483d9b8a30_1466746993376_upload-4f23cb37-4d76-458e-9028-2446081bf7c9

Summer Blade

DESC: Send bright waves with this totally rad katana!

Damage: 20-100 (average 60)
    RoF: 150%
    Speed: 35
    Lifetime: 1000
    Range: 3.5
    Amplitude: 0.5
    Frequency: 1
    Projectile Amount: 1
    Multiple Hits
    Armor Piercing
    Stat Bonuses:

+10 HP
    +5 SPD
    +5 DEF
    -7 ATT
    +20 MP

Fame Bonus: 6%

DPS GRAPH: 0_1466741753334_upload-fc56faf7-ad39-4d5c-ad95-8a8dad9e313d

The blue is the Summer Blade. Due to the fact there are no REAL custom katanas, there isnt much to see...

How is this unique and balanced?

It has high rate of fire, has a bit of good damage, so it may seem op. But the att penalty really will lower the damage you do. Weaker damage, for fast rate of fire. Seems unique and balanced to me.

0_1466746960656_upload-3899f1a2-cc2c-47fd-a825-3ee6071a0556

The projectile is the star itself of course

Summer Star

DESC: Thrash them into the ocean, but don't worry! It will come back!

Damage: 80
    Mp Cost: 120
    Boomerang Effect
    Shots hit Multiple Targets
    Shots pass through Obstacles
    Range: 15
    Lifetime: 750
    Projectile Speed: 200
    Projectile Amount: 1
    Drains 25 mp (gives Armored effect for 1 second every use)

Stat Bonuses:

+5 SPD
    +2 DEF
    -5 ATT

Fame Bonus: 5%

Probably the weakest star in the game, doing only 100 damage! And it has a bit of a high mp cost, but it has the boomerang effect! So it can grind your enemies! Just make sure it doesnt hit a wall though...

0_1466746932359_upload-92e292d9-3933-45b6-b928-c472f2e9fab0

Summer T-Shirt

DESC: With this T-Shirt on, you'll be sure to burn the enemy's eyes.

Stat Bonuses:

+17 DEF
    +7 SPD
    -3 ATT
    +3 VIT
    +50 HP

Fame Bonus: 6%

High-ish defence, high speed and vit, low att penalty, not much can go wrong here. You can use this for rushing, because you dont attack much when you are rushing, right?

0_1466746907448_upload-a26454c2-e282-4095-becd-c6d24c626888

OR

0_1466821578092_upload-fc3c00ae-88e8-4352-b405-6012c96ab07c

SunLight Celebration Ring

DESC: Although useless in battle, it fits perfectly with the sweet hot sun.

Stat Bonuses:

+4 DEF
    +7 VIT
    +7 SPD
    -10 ATT
    +50 HP
    +50 MP

Fame Bonus: 5%

It has not much use, but can help with the 5 def and the hp boost. The vit and speed will also help with rushing.. but the att penalty... again.

THE FULL SET DROPS FROM BEACHZONE DUDE AT A RATE OF 1/5000 >:)

Hopefully your eyes don't get aids from this. :( sorry if that happens

• sprites look really good and the shading is well done.
    for the stats in general; if youre going to take away all that attack you might want to think about adding some MP or wisdom buffs since a ninja also relies on his star for damage.
    the boomerang effect for the star sounds awesome, i think ninjas might be played more just for the sake of using that star :smiley:
    maybe a new name for the armor and lower the vit bonus since it would pretty much be a better armor than hydra even though it lacks the offensive side. but most people look for survivability overall, so this would be kinda OP imo. however the drop rate being 1/5000 and from beach bum would make it really rare so it could work out.
    oh and the name for the ring isnt there, but ive got no good ideas :grin:

overall nice set, could use some tweaks but thats nothing unexpected from any new ideas :thumbsup:

• RototoLyfe

@sheeeit Thanks! ill change things later. i have something to deal with.

• @Jmn anytime my dude :100:

• RototoLyfe

30 minute bump xD

• RototoLyfe

updated to make the green fading into yellow more clearly ;)

• the katana and its shot look really nice now with that extra green blend

I recognise that ring from turtles long list of ideas its just a recoloured version i think

More sand, more water.

The ninja star could be turned into a starfish to suit the summer theme (or a turtle)

• Intervention Police

These sprites are amazing, good work.

• ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

rilly gud

• It's Just Me ^_^

Short range is a no no....

• RototoLyfe

@LagoonZz rlly? Oh. I didn't know that.

@Jmn It just reminds me quite a lot of this 0_1466780401989_upload-2c52a138-650f-49ff-b79a-648cb821b468 seeing as the gem is the same size and it has the same rough shape just different colours

• RototoLyfe

@LagoonZz I DID make another ring, but it's a necklace. The gem thing is instead, a shark tooth.

@Jmn ah ok, and just to clarify are there any beach bums in nillys? because ive never seen one so the 1/5000 drop rate may be a bit ott

• RototoLyfe

@LagoonZz Okay, I don't think there is actually..

• @jmn here is a terrible item makers advice first off please compare to anatsukens edge and the blade of light
    ( is that how you spell it ) 2nd the armor would basically be made to replace alot of other armors the 3 atk isnt much on a ninja and with those stats it is easily better than most armors 3rd the katana might not be used much due to the fact that doku outclasses it for a while 4th tge shuriken is good but make the sprite a litttle more flowerish shape my opinion and 5th the ring is perfect PS make it drop from the beachzone guy and the forbidden jungle guy

• @Courage also could drop from bella and megamoth since mega has not enough good drops

• @Courage Bella already has quite a few whites.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

I love the ring sprite :D

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Courage said in Summer Time (Ninja Set):

@jmn here is a terrible item makers advice first off please compare to anatsukens edge and the blade of light
    ( is that how you spell it ) 2nd the armor would basically be made to replace alot of other armors the 3 atk isnt much on a ninja and with those stats it is easily better than most armors 3rd the katana might not be used much due to the fact that doku outclasses it for a while 4th tge shuriken is good but make the sprite a litttle more flowerish shape my opinion and 5th the ring is perfect PS make it drop from the beachzone guy and the forbidden jungle guy

Having it drop from the beachzone guy sounds great! :D

• @DragonSoul Correct if i am wrong but sets drop in cyan bag mostly

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@ZelotaMax We don't need more bella drops. x)

• @Potman Did i say something about Bella?

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.