My Time Is Nearing

• RototoLyfe

Welp. I really feel like my time where i leave is coming soon. Its just crawling up my back. After i'm done with the dungeon me and some other cool peeps are working on, i think it will be my time to leave for a bit. It's summer!

So i may take a long break from the game, depending on 1 week - 5 months. ._. its not too long, but i feel like once it hits exactly 1 year of nilly's realm, i must take a break. I get too addicted xD to such a good fun game! But thats bad, because i waste ALOT of life on it. So i might take a long break, and come back in like, July to about.. November? i may pop in a few times in between, or just come back.

By the way, i am STILL celebrating the 1 year anniversary! So don't lose hope in that!

But i'll miss a lot of you guys, for helping me alot with getting to where i am today. An OKAY spriter, extremely nice, (idk about trusted tho .-.) The most fun i had in awhile. Well, its been a good run for a while. I may be on forums a few times, these days, but don't lose hope of me leaving forever!

IM NOT LEAVING YET

I'll be back,

Jmn

oh, and quick advertisement! xD : http://nillysrealm.com/topic/11274/summer-time-ninja-set

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Goodbye (let's hope not forever)

• Creativity Cafe ☕

goodbye fam, have a nice summer, don't leave ;(

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Goodbye?
    Nah

See you later man.

• rest in rototo.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

never forgoto.

• Banned

see ya fam. :3

• see you back in 4 days after you "leave". never forgetti

• Lovecraft

mums spaghetti rip dont go

• Detective

0_1466870543179_feels.png

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Jmn said in My Time Is Nearing:

Welp. I really feel like my time where i leave is coming soon. Its just crawling up my back. After i'm done with the dungeon me and some other cool peeps are working on, i think it will be my time to leave for a bit. It's summer!

So i may take a long break from the game, depending on 1 week - 5 months. ._. its not too long, but i feel like once it hits exactly 1 year of nilly's realm, i must take a break. I get too addicted xD to such a good fun game! But thats bad, because i waste ALOT of life on it. So i might take a long break, and come back in like, July to about.. November? i may pop in a few times in between, or just come back.

By the way, i am STILL celebrating the 1 year anniversary! So don't lose hope in that!

But i'll miss a lot of you guys, for helping me alot with getting to where i am today. An OKAY spriter, extremely nice, (idk about trusted tho .-.) The most fun i had in awhile. Well, its been a good run for a while. I may be on forums a few times, these days, but don't lose hope of me leaving forever!

IM NOT LEAVING YET

I'll be back,

Jmn

oh, and quick advertisement! xD : http://nillysrealm.com/topic/11274/summer-time-ninja-set

Goodbye
    The least cancer 12 year old here
    I salute you sir.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.