• This post is deleted!

• Detective

No. Joining queue will be even LONGER..
    NO
    No
    NO
    No
    NO

I'm not a donor, and I don't really care..
    Longer queue = more time spent on forums, youtube and another tube..
    Yes, I meant VineTube. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

read that message below

• When a player dies, they're disconnected from the server completely. When they nexus, it's for a short period of time, but that's long enough to place them on the queue again. We would have many more people dying if nexusing didn't disconnect them almost instantly (although I can't be bothered going into great detail at the moment.)
    The queue system is much more fair than how it previously was, where the person who could open the most tabs could get in. The queue would also become much longer for players trying to enter the server, and many players would just quit because of it.

You didn't explain your idea either, your ending statement was asking someone to do something about it. It's already about as fair as it's going to get.
    Also, this section is for design ideas only, next time you have an idea please post it in Suggestions & Feedback.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@GrimHunt you're new around here aren't ya'h?

Let me explain what You said:
    You literally said that non-donors(like me) needs donor benefits too?

Thats a BIG no.
    Donators have an excuse to skip the queue, because they gave +$15 dollars to keep the server up.
    And non-donors? Nothing at all...

Giving away free donator means a lot of lag, even worse lag than Forest map OA.

10/10 No add(sorry but this triggered me)

• Everlasting Destiny

Also, just putting this out there, if your typical Nilly's day goes by when you play for an hour and then die, you really need to learn how to play the game a little bit better.
    If you are careful, you can survive for as long as you want, but you have to learn not to be greedy when it comes to trying to take loot or get sb in dangerous positions.
    I realise that there are those who missed out on the chance to donate, and got a wee bit salty, but unfortunately life's not fair, and so you are going to have to deal with the queue, just like the other countless other non-donators out there. And look on the bright side, at least you don't need 895216 tabs open just to get in.

• @Jack-the-Trump Yes, I agree with you

• Wiki Editor

• @Jack-the-Trump said in Non-donator Player Idea:

No. Joining queue will be even LONGER..
    NO
    No
    NO
    No
    NO

I'm not a donor, and I don't really care..
    Longer queue = more time spent on forums, youtube and another tube..
    Yes, I meant VineTube. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

read that message below

this. you just gotta suck it up, waiting in queue doesnt mean you have to cry your life away. go do something else, break out the cocoa butter and turn on some HD adult videos. theres plenty of other things to do while you wait.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.