Navy Seal Variation

• Member Of The Mafia

So I'm bored, and I thought I should post this for you guys to enjoy. For those who don't know what a Navy Seal meme is, you probably won't understand it. Anyway, this is a Smash Bros. variation of a Navy Seal meme that a friend of mine made. Hope you guys enjoy.

What the for glory did you just say about me, you little mac main? I’ll have you know I placed top of my local smash tournament, and I’ve been involved in numerous team battles on dream land, and I have over 300 confirmed JV’s. I am trained in dong expansion and I’m the top gimper in the entire Japanese smash scene. You are nothing to me but just another scrub. I will body you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on for glory, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me at a tournament? Think again, noob. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of captain falcons and your FC is being registered right now so you better prepare for the sacred combo, dedede. The combo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your stocks. You’re gonna get rekt, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hit you with the tipper in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my buster sword. Not only am I extensively trained in rolling, but I have access to the entire tier list of the smash community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable jigglypuff off the face of for glory, you little sonic main. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “taunt” kill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn’t have used your d-pad. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you SDing rat. I will rain PK starstorm all over you and you will get rekt by it. You’re gonna get bodied, you salty rat.

• Banned

0_1466962019823_jMvnJCF.jpg

• Member Of The Mafia

@Chill-Dude Be careful, or this will turn into a Navy Seal meme thread.

• Everlasting Destiny

@Chill-Dude all that about downvotes, and yet there are no longer options to downvote. Therefore your precise skills at shitposting have been ruined :3

• Banned

@LagoonZz insert sad music here

It originated from reddit.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.