Is submitting items still pointless?

• Is it still completely pointless to submit items because theyre only relevant for like a week or two at the most then forgotten. Not Ever added to the game. Cuz like I wanna start making items again but I kinda have a busy life nowadays so it'd be a huge waste of time. Getting recognition and nothing else isn't really worth my time.

• Everlasting Destiny

It kind of is tbh :33

But you have to be smart about the items you make if you want them to be added into the game. You have to think "What does Nillys Realm need?" "What does Nillys Realm lack?" The more you base your item suggestion off those questions, the more chances you're item will get accepted.

Specifically item suggestions aren't a huge thing we need at this time in Nillys Realm. Admins look more into dungeons ideas and mobs, as that is usually given more time and effort to construct and at the current state we are in, we need them more than items.

So if you want you're suggestion to be considered you're going to need to think about the stuff I said above. Anything else should be considered as practice for the future.

Hope that helped :P

• 100% pointless.. It is mostly for bad spriters to become good. :D Get feedback, and not suck...

• Admin

What does Nillys Realm lack: items

• @TheDivineHero That's what you'd think, but only nilly can add items and he almost never looks at item ideas. The admins can suggest ideas from other people to nilly but theres still slim chances nilly will care. (I think anyways, this is how it Used to be)

• Everlasting Destiny

@LookAtThisMeme said in Is submitting items still pointless?:

@TheDivineHero That's what you'd think, but only nilly can add items and he almost never looks at item ideas. The admins can suggest ideas from other people to nilly but theres still slim chances nilly will care. (I think anyways, this is how it Used to be)

If the admins all agree that they want it in game, and they provide the coding with it, then I do believe nilly will implement it.

It wouldn't make sense for nilly not to. It's his game after all, if his own admins are telling him to pay attention to a idea, than he probably would.

• @LookAtThisMeme Even if there were items which we all wanted to be implemented, I don't believe it will happen. The reason is because there's simply no new enemies which can drop whites/other sets. They can't keep giving every quest and enemy a white bag, they would be dropping like crazy.

There's enough white bags and sets for now, what we need is dungeons/new enemies which could drop new whites. There's a couple of problems with that however, the first being that there's not enough enemy/dungeon designs which are well thought out, everyone seems to just like making sprites I guess, which isn't helping. The second problem is that there's no one to my knowledge who are actually working on/are able to work on a dungeon or enemy.

Remember Swamp, Wonderland, Moloch dungeon? Yeah, some of those were started a pretty long time ago. I don't think we'll be getting new items any time soon.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.