Okay lets do this.

• Okay. Some of you guys just really enjoy stalking these forums and talking down on peoples sprites. Like mine. I JUST started making this crap. I mean sweet nilly its like you guys survey these things like you look at your women/men. They gotta be IN CODE. They gotta LOOK GOOD. They gotta BE GOOD. I look at it like this. The design thread is pointless and 99.9% of it never gets added. So why be such a jerk about it?

• @Prism well if it looks good someone will tell you it looks good. if it looks like shit, someone will tell you. if you post an item in 32x32 that you think looks good and has the chance of being added, you will automatically get shit on from other people for the size in itself, regardless of how beautiful it looks. opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

• 0_1467093178267_upsetti.jpg

• @iole stealing that picture

• @sheeeit I have that as a bind in CS:GO. I don't know where I got it from but it was easy to find a picture of it.

• @iole it is a well regurgitated meme but nonetheless, very post-worthy

• @iole gladly ;-;

• ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

@Prism said in Okay lets do this.:

Okay. Some of you guys just really enjoy stalking these forums and talking down on peoples sprites. Like mine. I JUST started making this crap. I mean sweet nilly its like you guys survey these things like you look at your women/men. They gotta be IN CODE. They gotta LOOK GOOD. They gotta BE GOOD. I look at it like this. The design thread is pointless and 99.9% of it never gets added. So why be such a jerk about it?

Anyway players items not be added by bloodqwen xd

• Super Famous Forumers

Because shit sprites have even less chance of getting in.
    So get good or get out.
    I am not mean, or a jerk, I am realistic, I say things how they are.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.