In regards to all the Boshy gun garbage

• TurtleBats A Filthy Nigger/ChickenNugget

Recently, theres been alot of mixed thoughts for the boshygun and how it needs to be nerfed. I for one think that this is ridiculous as the gun is supposed to be a weapon of destruction and is supposed to be known for being the strongest weapon in the entire game. Currently there are (im not sure if this number has changed) 4 people in the game with the boshy gun Vexior, JavierXD, TheMemer and Fraeky. Of all these 4 people ive only ever seen 1 in game with the boshy gun, and that is the most recent bgun looter Fraeky. Yes 4 people might be a little too much for having the gun in game with them. But if theyre barely even realming with it, then what difference does it even make?

Another thing, is how the bgun is ruining the economy as it is EXTREMELY efficient at killing off bosses and mobs and getting drops. The person would then put the items up on the market and eventually the prices will drop with the amount of an item there is (supply and demand). But if lots of people are complaining how it ruins the economy because of the loot that the user gets, the person whining should instead have their focus on doing something about the oryx arena. Where people sit in a corner get a few hits in on a boss, and watch as the loot rains over them while the person DOESNT EVEN HAVE A BOSHY GUN. Ive seen more people with GARBAGE gear get more loot in an oa than ive heard of someone with a boshy gun get drops. Another big thing that was effected in the economy, was the price of pots. I used to play this game around december / january. and the prices of things was pretty DAMN HIGH. a mana pot used to cost 120-150. The same goes for a life pot. But nowadays the prices of these pots is for some reason around 70-90. But this change didnt happen to only pots, but also to a variety of white bag items. If you have played this game since December/January, compared to now the prices are atrocious.

I LITERALLY JUST GOT INTO AN OA. AND BY WAVE 6 WHICH TOOK ONLY ABOUT 2-3 MINUTES TO GET TO. I GET A WHITEBAG FROM LEECHING IN A CORNER AND GETTING FEW HITS ON THE BOSS (Dr.Terrible in this case)
    0_1467145263116_upload-45a3e627-d542-4efc-baa2-5a0f2b8958ec

0_1467145289478_upload-32b0bced-9a20-4fbb-a5c3-451cf2c4fc25

Wave 14, in the same oa a gigacorn spawns and I get a fairyplate as a drop

0_1467145584017_upload-143ccfc3-12cb-40e4-8e91-23b98e118314

0_1467145614999_upload-54d3c8a1-340c-4bd3-a524-c3663495f508
    Btw i know that many people are going to think i just photoshopped this etc. But whatever

These were the thoughts of Nilly on the the discussion at hand from another players thread TurtleBat
    0_1467144696639_upload-3399bbc2-acc1-47ed-9024-873d75fb4db9
    Nilly says that he wants to replace the bgun with a different ultra op item. Theres literally no point into doing something like that because the boshy gun is supposed to be a broken weapon. If youre going to make any changes (which i personally dont even think need to take place) then a small nerf to the gun is more than enough. Maybe something like a tiny bit of rate of fire changes because changing the rate of fire of a weapon, indirectly changes the damage output of a weapon tremendously. But I DONT want to see something as unique and fun as the boshy gun get tossed into the dirt.

Finally, another thing talked about was a change to the ammy. The ammy is only supposed to be used for ensuring your character doesnt die. HOWEVER its 50k for one, so its expensive af. The user of the bgun wont have the thing forever if he buys an ammy and then dies the next second. Ive only seen one of them ingame btw and that was used by Fraeky. if he dies and keeps buying hell run out of supply eventually and cant be as risky when hes using the bgun. Just because you have something as strong as the boshy gun doesnt mean youre invincible btw.

These are the stats of the pussy magnet also known as the boshy gun (taken straight from the offical nillys realm wiki)

0_1467146074841_upload-073ef8d8-ecf7-4a62-a0f7-fee3d192c7bb

Nilly I REALLY hope you think carefully about the steps you decide to take in the future of the boshy gun and OA.

-Urinalcake

TO ALL THE GRAMMAR NAZIS, YES I KNOW IVE MADE PUNCTUATION MISTAKES

TO ALL THE GRAMMAR NAZIS, YES I KNOW IVE MADE PUNCTUATION MISTAKES

who cares

• Banned

@Jack-the-Trump Nice shitpost.

@Jack-the-Trump 0_1467146717904_upload-d20c8fae-da48-4aba-9147-018e43629a01 lel

• Maybe change something with the use of ammys, but changing the boshy shouldn't happen!

thanks you reminded me about talking about the ammy thing

@mon3ielle said in In regards to all the Boshy gun garbage:

@Jack-the-Trump Nice shitpost.

What do you mean?
    What mean you?

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.