Hacked?

• So, I got up this morning and wanted to hop on NR, and i was greeted by a bad login

0_1467208706044_Screenshot_1.png
    So i was wondering if my guild had this too, and i heard that the current person using Q had this trouble too. So i was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if I was hacked.

• well you have ur email and ask for a new pass.

• @obamabin Sadly, I used an email that starts with a 1 and the site doesn't allow that, so im stuck with nothing unless nilly helps me, I have already PMed Nilly about this.

• I don't care

You probably want to ask a admin to ban your account so if there is a hacker on your account they can't do anymore damage until you're able to get it back.

• @Charizard Well, My guild says i havent been online since i was on so....

• I don't care

@xxFirexx I know, it's just to be safe so if your account did get stolen no damage would be done.

• @Charizard Alright, I just hope nilly can give me the new pass. It would suck if i lost my donor.

• @Charizard Some dude called Spectre.11 on skype grabbed my .sol file for Nillys. So im trying to pm Nilly to get my account back. I'm the dude using Q's account. The worst part is, Q's email doesnt use a real domain. Im just happy that my brother got all the items and fame out of the account before this happened xD. The only bad thing is that the dude on my account can change the music n shit and fu** everything up for everyone. So @Nilly, give me my account back. I have proof that Q gave it to me.

• @Gummy said in Hacked?:

@Charizard Some dude called Spectre.11 on skype grabbed my .sol file for Nillys. So im trying to pm Nilly to get my account back. I'm the dude using Q's account. The worst part is, Q's email doesnt use a real domain. Im just happy that my brother got all the items and fame out of the account before this happened xD. The only bad thing is that the dude on my account can change the music n shit and fu** everything up for everyone. So @Nilly, give me my account back. I have proof that Q gave it to me.

I already PM'ed you but ranked accounts >= 50 are not allowed to be given/sold. If I find out that was the case, the account will lose rank and possibly more.

• @nilly Nilly, Could i get some help with my account? I havent gotten a reply for half a week.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.