look at this...

• @davidri said in Worst day ever?:

My worst day ever:

Im from Honduras, most of you probably dont know where that is, all you need to know is that we hold the murder capital of the world (most murders in the world) the kidnap capital of the world (most cases of kidnaping in the world) so on so on... I was on my way to school with my best friend, me and him were from some pretty wealthy families compared to everyone in that country. A few blocks before we got to school our cars got boxed in, all i heard after that was gunshots... then it all stopped. and the door of my car opened and they pulled me out, i was only 10. They knocked me out. I woke up in a concrete room, no windows just a metal door and a single dim lightbulb. I was tied up, hands feet and tied to a metal bar. Across the room my friend was tied up as well. Little did i know that this place would be my home for 31 days. They rarely fed us. They rarely gave us water, never untied us but only to eat... you know what the worst part it? that i had to celebrate christmas and new years in that hell hole... and you know what was my christmas gift? a beating from multiple men. My new years gift? another beating... Finally our families gathered enough cash to pay for our ransom and we were released.. I still have the scars on my back from the whips, still have my arms cut from the beatings, my wrists still have a black line around them from the ropes. I didn't come out the same.

Next time your day is going oh so bad, remember, I wish that my worst day was simply a breakup.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Apex shush
    stop spreading this
    dont harass davidri-senpai

• Famous Forumers

sigh. Thanks for spreading it.

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

waw.
    delete pls also david this is legit ?

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@davidri this is y u should NOT post secrets onto forums
    there's people like this ye know.

• Famous Forumers

@NoahTheBoa yes, Unfortunately i did have to got through that. I more than anyone wish it weren't true.

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@davidri Holy fucking shit.
    thats worst then the time i was lost in the woods with satanic shrines everywhere for a night.

• Lolicons

For the love of god. PLEASE be nice. Please give him support, and empathy, rather then humiliation.

If you're gonna laugh about this, you're actually scum. David puts his heart into this community, and he has done so much for us. Let the man have peace.

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@davidri But man thank christ you made it out alive

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@NoahTheBoa I remembered how I travel around my area to find an abandoned asylum.
    Let's just say it's demonic, yes?

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Moeyama Oh boy.
    Ive heard abot of tone of cult like asylums like that abandoned

• I want to die

don't see the point of this thread since the main topic of this thread can be discussed in the thread where the post originated .-.

• Famous Forumers

@yellow-or-alice true... i dont see the point either.

• WOAH MAN THATS EDGY AS FUCK

• I want to die

@NotElirulez eli please

• Creativity Cafe ☕

But... why though? I saw this on a post bout' an hour ago. This doesn't need a topic, and even if it did, the original poster of the story should be the one posting the topic.

• @NotElirulez said in look at this...:

WOAH MAN THATS EDGY AS FUCK

Cool it.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Pringle Davidri wouldn't want to post this topic.
    I can tell it hurts to post this, yet this fucker right here decided to post it.
    I honestly think this feels like harassing Davidri, by spreading this post publicly by making
    a whole new topic for the bloody post he made.

• Lovecraft

@davidri now that some people know i hope u feel better stay safe david u will forever stay as our senpai <3

• Nexus Crier

@Apex “I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.”

• I want to die

@Typhoon stOp

• Lovecraft

@yellow-or-alice what did i do

• I fap to dank memes

I got 2 things for this post
    1st of all, holy shit this is a terrible thing to go through, and nobody should ever have to experience anything close to what you went through davidri, all joking aside that really is fucked up.

and 2nd of all, why did you post this? Is there really a point to taking something someone said in a post and then taking that and saying OMG GUYS LOOK WHAT HE SAID, while I dont really think davidri should've made this public knowledge (it seems like a really traumatizing thing, something you'd only tell people you're close to) , I really dont think you should go around drawing more attention to it. Whatever your intentions were, its just kinda fucked up imo.

Also @NotElirulez dont be a cunt pls

• I smell bullshit, not sure tho

• Everlasting Destiny

@obamabin with stories like these, you can never be sure because theyre so hard to imagine, it seems unreal. But you can't just go around saying it isn't true, because you have no idea who the real person is behind the keyboard is until they tell you. It is very difficult to answer to stories like these, so I generally just give my condolences but not go too far, because if it is a true story then I give condolences, but if it is false then the person would thrive off people making long posts about how sorry they are.
    Make no mistake, I'm not saying in any way that this is untrue, but just that until they decide to tell you, you don't know who anybody is.

• @LagoonZz people should know crying about these stories on the internet isn't going in their favor. Many people who post this kind of stuff seek attention I truly can't be bothered. If you post something like this you might aswell link a article from a newspaper or something to back it up.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.