I ALWAYS DC for no reason.

• Lolicons

It's happened 3 times today. I'm not lagging at all, suddenly it freezes, and then I disconnect.

Happened in the shats that Blood was in, happened during the bella's chest, and happened while I was sitting in the marketplace to check the price of a War Hammer.

I dont even know why this happens. I'm dead considering buying a 20 dollar visa gift card and sending it to Nilly for donator.

• Lovecraft

Firstly if u done RN i dont think u can become donor and perhaps its lag happen to me twice yesterday its either ur bad luck or ur internet

• Lolicons

lost a pandora cause my dumbass dced :CCCCCCCCCCCC

• I don't care

get better internet

or try playing on different platform, (if you use browser, use flash, and other way around)

You may also want to change the settings a bit, like turning off ally projectiles so you lag less

• Donating to nillys will not give you donor rank as it's called a donation.

• Lolicons

@obamabin so how do I get donor rank?

• @Nexplosion27 you can't until needs puts up automatic donor ranking or if he needs money.

• Lolicons

@obamabin said in I ALWAYS DC for no reason.:

@Nexplosion27 you can't until needs puts up automatic donor ranking or if he needs money.

:c

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.