New Set! (Knight)

• Creativity Cafe ☕

To Get started, i need to know what set the community wants. (Class) After i get a number of suggestions, I will start as soon as I can!

Introducing... the set...

General Idea: What i was thinking was making the A.S.S and gauntlets into sets. Before you check this out, please note that this may not be the best set and that this will be one set, with two rings. Mayhem and Chaos Gauntlet. Note that this is also a knight set. Enjoy!
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    Sword:

Ancient Stone Sword

Desc: Really?

Sprite: Well, get used to this presentation format I guess?

Stats: I Don't really have to explain this...

Why is this unique and balanced?
    Omg so unique blah blah blah.
    Shield:

Dark Ward

Desc: A light stone shield empowered with dark magic. It's presence is felt everywhere...

Sprite:
    0_1468004666286_Shield3.PNG
    Stats:

• +3 Spd
    • +12 Def
    • +30 HP

Projectile Sprite:
    0_1467664580056_PROJECTILE.PNG

Damage: 250-360 (228.75)
    Effect: Stunned for 4.5 Seconds
    MP Cost: 145
    Projectile Amount: 5
    Projectile Speed: * 100*
    Projectile Lifetime: 100
    Overall Range: 2
    Arc Gap: 10
    Particles: #000033
    Particle Lifetime: 1500
    Cooldown: 3 Seconds
    Drops From: Ancient Stone Guards at a rate of 0.05 (0.05)
    Why is this balanced and unique?
    I think this is unique because it is the only shield with a 2 tile range, and I think it is balanced because it has 1.5 more seconds of stun than the T6 Shield, but has less damage. But, the damage is not super terrible.

Armor:

Nightmare Plate

Desc: This Battleplate is powered by Nightmares from children, and is made of heavy stone from a distant plane...

Sprite:
    0_1467837579805_ARMOR.PNG
    Stats:

• +20 Def
    • +6 Atk
    • +30 HP
    • -6 Spd
    • -5 Dex

Drops From: Ancient Stone Guards at a rate of 0.05 (0.05)
    Why is this balanced and unique?
    I think this is unique because it provides defensive stats for Dex and Spd. I think this is balanced because Although you are getting defense, but not the best, you get a HP boost and some atk. But for the cost of really good stats, you are losing spd and dex.

Ring:

SERIOUSLY??? It's the Gauntlets if you didn't read that text at the start of dis.

SET BONUSES:

• +5 Atk

SET SPRITE:

Side:

Stand:
    0_1467660405631_Stand.PNG

Walk:
    0_1467660418681_Walk1.PNG 0_1467660424282_Walk2.PNG

Attack:
    0_1467660440435_Attack1.PNG 0_1467660444121_Attack2.PNG

Front:

Stand:
    0_1467661510425_FRONTSTAND.PNG

Walk:
    0_1467661605640_WALKFRONT1.PNG 0_1467661608654_walkfront2.PNG

Attack:
    0_1467661627763_ATTACKFRONT1.PNG 0_1467661632340_ATTACKFRONT2.PNG

Back:

Stand:
    0_1467663162179_STANDBACK.PNG

Walk:
    0_1467663178808_WALKBACK2.PNG 0_1467663183350_WALKBACK1.PNG

Attack:
    0_1467663194884_ATTACKBACK1.PNG 0_1467663198334_attackback2.PNG

• brobeans, just make whatever u want and toss it up, people make loads of these ideas everyday. i wouldnt mind seeing a knight set though :) good luck with whatever you end up making, im sure it will be cool

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@sheeeit Knight set would be nice. Thanks for the suggestion, i would enjoy making a knight set! Here, we, GO!!!!!!

• cheers, im looking forward to the final product :p

• Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Holy Jesus that stun time! Great set, would see this being used in solo dungeons. Maybe you could make a set bonus like the ASS getting +5 attk?

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@JJordan I wouldn't want to reskin the A.S.S and then just add 5 atk to the reskin. I feel like the A.S.S is balanced as ROTMG released it. XD

@Roosti I'm talking about if you have the entire set equipped. The shield could use a sprite overhaul.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@JJordan That would be nice tbh. I'll keep it in mind! Also, the shield is shit. haha.

@Roosti Maybe the full skin set character sprite thinga ma bobber could be a Stone Guardian? Or at least more player like.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@JJordan That would be awesome. Loving your suggestions! I suck at making skins though. :( I'll try XD

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@JJordan Changed the Shield.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@JJordan Made a skin!

@Roosti Oh my god that looks glorious.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@JJordan Thanks! Is the shield better?

@Roosti Maybe a little too thin, but I think the outline should be not 100% black.
    EDIT: Crap, just re saw it. Maybe make the contrast to black a little more subtle.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@JJordan Going to make the side and back XD

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@JJordan Shield needs A LOT OF WORK. I want to make the sprite unique as possible.

• @Roosti im sorry but whatever you do , the set wont be added.
    you just wasted your time here.

R.I.P.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

bumpadump la bumpeee

• i pick my nose with my dick

theres already a set for knight, makee one for something unused, fag.

• Banned

@jhuiNillysRealm Christ, one set is actually nearly nothing compared to the some of the other classes.

• i pick my nose with my dick

@DrVoorhees2.0 But still, its a set. I know he ent set is shit.

• Banned

@jhuiNillysRealm So how should that effect the ability for more sets to be added into the game?

EDIT: And may I add, your first item was a knight set too.

• I like the skin a lot and the armor as a whole is pretty balanced :). However, Jjordan kind of touched on this but I think that the shield might be a little op. Def of a t6 shield+ more spd than snake shield+ longer range than bark (which doesn't stun) aaaand a longer stun time. I think you might be trying to get too much out of this :P ; I think you would well pick just something like longer stun time or longer range and that would be fine... also why the random -5 mp cost? It has slightly lower damage but I don't think that is enough to consider this balanced. Other than that small cost it is an upgrade in every way over a colossus. (More stun time, range, less cost, arguably better stats)
    EDIT:
    The shield seems much more balanced now. Thank you for taking criticism well :). I like pretty much all the sprites you have now. I do have one more comment on the shield though that I hadn't previously considered. I notice 2 pieces of the set (armor and whichever gauntlet) lower spd, so I wonder why the shield would increase spd when that seems to be a common part of this set. If the idea is for it to offset the spd loss from the other items, perhaps make that a part of wearing the entire set? In my opinion, it would make more sense to drop that spd buff (maybe even put a slight debuff?) and maybe lower mp cost a little bit since as it stands it is only slightly more efficient to stun w/ this as opposed to a t4-6 shield (that all have 100 mp cost for 3 sec). Since you do have to get in closer I think you could bring that cost down a little bit (though I agree it should be at least a little higher than any tiered shield) :). Good for you for sticking with this, though, man and being willing to adapt your original idea!

• Generally we don't like sets that are based off of pre-existing items.

• cool i wonder how long it took to make

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.