Need Some Assistance...
Recently within Nilly's realm, I've been wondering what is the best method of attaining base fame and if attaining beyond 2k+ is worth the effort, or if dying near 600 base fame every time would be a good idea. This is mainly because I wonder how fast you gain fame beyond 1k+ and below 1k since it seems like you gain it faster above 1k. Another thing to mention would be what is your preferred method of gaining fame. Like Godlands or repeating the same dungeon over and over again (Not the rewards, just the amount of fame you receive).
Just play as always, You wont notice how much fame You'll get.
Clear labs. They give a lot of fame.
@xlindowlx Not exactly easy to ignore your fame bar when your specifically aiming to get a white star at an efficient pace.
@Elevict then follow Adept advice
@Elevict Glands so you get the 'enemy of the gods' and 'slayer of the gods' bonuses
@Elevict Trying to get all the fame bonuses is much more efficient than just farming base fame, so yeah do some godlands farming, and accuracy farming (I think tomb bosses work) etc.
step3-6/8 or something idk just max stats
@Spencer b.. bu... but.. No OA
- Make wizard
- Get maxed
- Sell pots
- Get UH staff
- Glands are done for
Okay guys, time for an official Ainsley Guide
To get good you must require the following;
- Generous Friends
- That's It.
Work out the rest.
- Make new acc. (Ancestor = 10%,+20 fame)
- Get da lvl20. (Legacy Builder = 10%, +10 fame)
- Don't teleport to glands. Use your legs. (Boots on the ground = 25% fame)
- Complete dungeons, that you should complete with every incarnation. (Tunnel rat = 10% fame)
- Farm gods. (Enemy of the gods = 10%. Slayer of the gods = 10%*2 fame)
- Aim. (Accurate = 10%, Sharpshooter = 10%*2, Sniper = 10%*3 fame)
- Don't kill cubes. (Friend of the cubes = 10% fame)
- Well equipped. Just.. Git gud. (up to 24%)
Base fame. Easy fame.