Hot topic atm?

• It's Just Me ^_^

Sooo peeps in market been seeing prices go down very badly like that cap sword for 4k and suspecting dupes.... whats everyone's thought on this since new update dupes might have been found

• RototoLyfe

@BoomNeo hopefully there isn't duping. I can't last another reset. :(

• Detective

Good - EVERYTHING IS SOOOO CHEAP, DAMN..
    Bad - It is dumping.. ;-;

• It's Just Me ^_^

@Jmn yeah rollbacks are really annoying...

• As far as I know, it is duping.

• I remember roll backs and ive experienced so many. They are super annoying. Like when marketplace first came out, I had a doom bow or something and I marketed for 7k and I sold it. I was so happy. Rollback came. I didn't even have my doom bow. Then I remember the dupings long ago where cap swords got duped so much that I got one for 30 fame!0_1467666316707_I win.JPG so yea this was when there was the major duping

• Lovecraft

market crisis. some new/returning (with stocked up vault) or just fed up old player/quick selling stuff player comes to market. he is like "ooh cap sword for 11k. i should add it for 10.5k" and then another player does the same. and this been happening for months now.
    everyone wants to sell THEIR item and reducing price is best way to quicksell/be sure that players buy exactly his item. i dont think its duping as def prices went down stable to 47-45-40-37 then 30 and not insta 50-20 (as it was last time if i recall correctly)

• It's Just Me ^_^

@FakeGharr i really hope it is that ;) cus i hate seeing 50 people are in market to look at a cheap cap sword

• Yep.

• Lovecraft

i refuse to believe ^ is legit... bc thats obvs duping.... oh well i dont mind my 50k vault getting wiped for the stable market afterwards.
    and say bye bye to your progress over past 24-170 hours or even hello full wipe... http://nillysrealm.com/topic/11869/captain-america-sword-duping

• For those, who are new:
    If you see something sketchy like that, don't fall for it, since you drag yourself to this. Buy an extremely rare piece of shit for 1 fame and you risk yourself getting perma-banned. Just, stay out of this.

• Lovecraft

lol i cant even get ingame for like 30 mins now bc blackscreen... and people going to buy every cheap item because umm... thats how it works?

• It's Just Me ^_^

@FakeGharr server down atm nilly is fixing it already and if youre trying to login click the server and select the server cause it just black screens if you just go straight to your character sometimes

• Lovecraft

@BoomNeo yeah i think i saw that "servers"got changed and i think i clicked on server still cant connect tho... and this was before server got down. good thing that its getting fixed so fast maybe no rollbacks then.

• It's Just Me ^_^

@FakeGharr really? it kept working for me like i kept getting black screen if i dont click on the server but as soon as i do it, it connects

• Lovecraft

@BoomNeo ¯_(ツ)_/¯ my end then maybe or i was doing something wrong.

• I'm really happy cause I now own all the Kendo Stick's in NR. Monopoly you say?(jk I wasn't on NR today, no ban)

• Shitposter

stupid rollback
    someone gave me free kendo

• Wait so does this mean I might lose my hard earn progress on my 4/8 wizzy ? Well isnt that great... If anything and if possible the servers should go back like 2 hours prior to what happened.

• Shitposter

i mean that they duped all day

• This cap sword duping has been going on for a long time. I mean 1 week ago the price of cap sword suddenly dropped to 9.5k (this is pretty cheap). Then the next day cap sword went down to like 8.8k before going back up to 9.1k. I would say this duping has bee happening for about a week and that today the duper finally lost their cool and went hyper dupe. Same thing happened to pristine, sadist, and sanic head. I mean seriously sadist and pristine for 9k and sanic for 25k. Thats cheap AF

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.