HOW TO GET JEEBS (GONE SEXUAL) (ALMOST SHOT)

• Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

No but seriously because we cant get Jeebs anymore I think that we could actually use the tinkerer and have him give Jeeb's Arena keys for low tier UTs.

• You must be really fucking stupid

Low tier UT? UT stands for un tiered lol

• Lolicons

Having a source for jeebs sounds nice tho

more reliable than public arena

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Jeebs key can be obtained from Public Arena at wave 30.

It is still obtainable.

Unless they've changed it. I don't think they have?
    0_1467751670096_upload-22b1fa79-eb2f-4a26-b810-b6f79a188e39

• Lolicons

Yea, public arenas are not really reliable :/ not many people go in, and you end up hving to farm with little to no reward for a good chunk of time, and 0 fame.

Its not impossible, but it's unfulfilling

• Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

@Wiz00012345 You don't have to be a dick about it. And I mean UTs like the useless tomb UTs, realm god UTs, etc.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@vulgaire Well, to be honest they are. The reason people don't do them is failure of organization.
    You just have to understand ways to populate a public arena. I'd advise for you to do them with guilds.

None of these numbers are going to be 100% accurate. I may have made multiple miscalculations.

A guild decides to do public arena.
    30 guildies join. 5 extras join. Lets say out of all of those, at least 27 people are 2/8 - 6/8.
    Lets say only the 27 people are able to stay.
    Lets also say each round takes about... 15 seconds with this group. Keep in mind we're thinking that they are well equiped aswell. The transition time is 5 seconds.
    20 x 30 = 600.

600 seconds. 27 people. Jeebs key is 1/3rd chance. 1/3rd of 27 is 9.
    Every 600 seconds (10 minutes) a guild can produce 9 jeebs keys, more or less. You can't die in public arena so we can assume they can keep doing this without any risk. No risk, complete profit. That is not even mentioning the loot on the way there that isn't half bad. (Especially the 30-minute Loot Drop Potion)

Lets say this guild does this 10 times (1 hour and 40 minutes) That is roughly around 90 jeebs keys, and 270 loot drop potions.

I could imagine Gronda's Queendom being able to do this.
    You may ask why, if this is true, are there not many Jeebs keys in the market? Well tbh its because nobody wants to kill things without the chance of loot. This is shown by the amount of lazy people sitting back in ocean trenches, not even willing to clear. I guess the public arena is shaded by an illusion that it is not profitable.
    10 minutes for around 1.2k fame isn't half bad for many people (Implying you sell the jeebs key and the loot teir potion)

On pen and paper, or text on desktop so to speak, doesn't sound that bad
    I probs made like 5 4 miscalculations. oh well.

• Donor

@Pringle said in HOW TO GET JEEBS (GONE SEXUAL) (ALMOST SHOT):

1/3rd of 27 is 8.1 (Lets round it off to 8 ).

Ayyyyyyy lmao

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@hurrrdurrr ez math.
    tots nothing wrong with that. ;)

• Lolicons

@Pringle That actually sounds a lot better than i thought beforehand!

I love you

passionate look

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Only like 4 guildies on at a time

• Sorry @JJordan It was just funny xd

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.