Lolicon's Guild Topic

• Famous Forumers

0_1467774383690_no_game_no_life-09-shiro-smile-happy-blush-cute.jpg
    Hey Guys! Lolicons is a guild where we just have fun and do whatever our hearts desire. We host a lot of dungeons, publicly and privately. We farm together, do different kinds of NPEs, do dungeons together and much more! We have a skype group, currently 20+people, we are also working to get more members into the chat. We are active pretty much all day, every day. At any given point there are 10+ members online at all times, During peak times its about 25+. We are on our way to become a more serious guild, this means that we manage the guild quite seriously and very carefully. This is why we are looking for people that will try to earn their voices in the guild and will try to get this guild far. We do have rules to follow, which can be found in the guild board and here on the forums. We also have requirements you need to have in order to join. We are looking for at least red star players, with some good characters. We hope to get good players so we can continue to grow into one of the most dominant guilds in NR. Please use the application form bellow to apply, a guild officer/leader of the guild will answer to your application within 0-2 days. After applying, you can get one of these responses:

Denied (That means that you wont get invited to the guild for one or multiple reasons, but you can apply again after 7 days, or if a lead staff tells you when, as long as you reached the requirements till then.)

Accepted (Good news! That means you will get invited as soon as you contact a guild officer/leader ingame after you told him that you got accepted on the guild topic.)

Under Review (This means that lead staff is not sure if you should join right away or we are simply full. Lead staff will contact you if you are moved from waiting list to accepted or denied.)

If you got accepted, congratulations! After joining the guild, you have to go through an one week probation phase as an initiate. During this time lead staff will be on the look for anything negative. This includes breaking the rules, bad behavior and signs of unloyalty. After you passed the probation phase, youll get promoted to member. If you show exceeding competence in the guild you might be considered for the officer position.

Feel free to apply, but make sure you meet our requirements first ;)

Note: If you have any questions according to this guild or anything related to that, contact leaders or davidri, do not write your questions on this guild topic, its only there for applications.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Requirements:

• Be respectful
    • Be mature
    • Loyalty
    • Red star or above
    • Have at least one 6/8 char
    • Good English skills
    • No begging

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Rules:

• Dont be disrespectful towards your fellow guild mates.
    • Dont be annoying.
    • Dont be a dumbass.
    • Dont, under any circumstance, question staffs decisions.
    • Never ask for a promotion. Failure to do so will result in the exact opposite, demotion.
    • Never scam, or take advantage of other players.
    • Dont drag to kill on ANYONE not only guild members.
    • If you want to go inactive over a period of time notify staff, This way you will avoid getting kicked.

More detailed Rules in Guild Board.

Application:

Ingame name:
    Star color:
    Why do you want to join this guild?:
    What can you contribute to the guild?:
    How active are you?:
    Will you be loyal?:
    In what guild were you before?:
    Anyone in the guild you know?:
    How many maxed (at least 6/8) chars do you have?:

TIP: If you apply, you NEED to use this application form. Copy it, paste it in reply, then fill the application. Also, questions marked with * have to be answered with at least two sentences.

Note: Ingame applications are possible but only if the affected person cant apply on the forums for any reason.

People you can ask to join after your application got accepted:

- Founder: Davidri
    - Elder Leader: Samuelmm
    - Leaders: Vulgaire, Boyka, Wizardisnn and Adept
    - Officers: Hoe, Cutie, TeraWatt, TheMadrim, xlXlx, Enter, Hekno and lordsaitan

People that got accepted via forum application and has yet to be invited to the guild:

/

Names will be removed after one week.

People that applied ingame and got accepted to the guild:

Ingame Name: --------------- Join Date: --------------- Invited by:
    ----------------------- __________ ---------------- ---------------- ----------------

This list is for Officers/Leaders/Davidri in case they get confused if they see people in the guild that didnt applied on the topic, so they know they applied ingame.

Member List:

• Founder

The founder created the guild and controls the whole guild, he always has he last word with the actions that are going to be taken. He chooses his leaders.

-Davidri (Active)

• Leaders

Leaders are there to assist the founder. They are a extension of the founder in a way. They help the Founder with making decisions for the guild and giving their advice. They also are able to appoint officers and they generally look for the wellbeing of the guild.

-Samuelmm (Elder Leader reports directly to me and if he misbehaves im able to punch him irl.) (Active)
    -Vulgaire (Active)
    -Adept (Active)
    -Wizardisnn (Active)

• Officers

Officers are the ones that watch over the members and initiates. They promote initiates that passed the probation phase, demote/kick the ones who behave negatively, and invite the players that have been accepted and also try to keep peace in the guild.

-Enter (Elder Officer) (Active)
    -Hekno (Active)
    -Iran (Active)
    -Cutie (Active)
    -Flappydude (Active)
    -Nallet (Active)

• Members

Members are the backbone to the guild, they represent it at all times. They generally help each other out and take part in everything the guild is doing, the also help advertise for the guild.

-Charizard(Elder member)
    -FRANCOalbe (Elder Member)
    -LilAvatar(Active)
    -iwantfood(Active)
    -Kash(Active)
    -xlXlx(Active)
    -Wallander(Active)
    -asdjj(Active)
    -GodServant(Active)
    -Nighthawie(Active)
    -Kodak(Active)
    -SupaKillah(Active)
    -Lavaginger(Active)
    -Brotherfff(Active)
    -IceCandy(Active)
    -liormoyal(Active)
    -Group(Active)
    -Shef(Active)
    -NoFlxZonez(Active)
    -Salami(Active)
    -Nexplosion(Active)
    -Cheesy(Active)
    -PyxlNinja(Active)
    -Mardin(Active)
    -Michiko(Active)
    -Maxiff(Active)
    -Protall(Active)
    -Ilahmelliw(Active)
    -Cargod(Active)
    -Q (Inactive)
    -fatcorey(Active)
    -Nobodyz(Active)
    -Fajita(Active)
    -TeraWatt(Active)
    -Sotuthio(Active)
    -Rwk(Active)
    -Godofgody(Active)
    -Zirkem (Innactive) (Summer Trip, we think he went to Narnia)
    -Bretzel(Active)
    -Slo(Active)

• Initiates

Initiates are new recruits that just got accepted into the guild. They have to prove themselves during the probation phase to be accepted as a full member, for example by helping each other out and representing the guild in a good way.

-lodrsaitan(Active)
    -Madrid(Active)
    -Maxiif(Active)
    -McRaven(Active)
    -Spheeman(Active)
    -ABD(Active)
    -nitrothema(Active)
    -thesachem(Active)
    -ClayWhyFor(Active)
    -Loveman(Active)
    -MajinMe(Active)
    -BANNED(Active)
    -dragnnn(Active)
    -Gonzadbx(Active)
    -LordRowen(Active)
    -Pixelcard(Active)
    -POOPYNEEY(Active)
    -Rotumg(Active)
    -TruthxDare(Active)

Guild Information:

• Member Count: 72/75
    • Guild Founded: 22nd, June, 2016
    • Guild Hall Upgrade Status: Guild Hall is Maxed
    • Most active: 10PM-3AM EST
    • Discord: Working on it. <3
    • Motto: Lolis are life, no exceptions.
    • Guild Cloth: Whatever your heart desires.
    • Recruitment Status: Recruitment is CLOSED!!

Edit: Thanks to @Hoe for the Format <3

• I want to die

that application seems so similar to gq one .-.

not saying its the same tho

• Lolicons

Guilds cap at 75 now?

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I dont want to try to join.
    But i do.
    i dont know what to do

• Lolicons

can we make guild colors black and blue

• Lolicons

@Nexplosion i prefer white and gold

• Famous Forumers

@yellow-or-alice its quite similar hence... we are looking for almost the same kind of players.

• I want to die

@davidri i see.

you also spelled samuelmm wrong xddddd

edit: oh wow i spelled it wrong too i guess

• Famous Forumers

@yellow-or-alice shhhhhh <3

• I don't care

What happened with the 6/8+ rule?

• Famous Forumers

@Charizard debating what it should be.

• Lolicons

9/8 PLSS

• Lolicons

I'd like to insist on this rule:

Don't be a dumbass.

This is a fine rule

• Really Good Players

good luck

• Thats a...thats a nice...guild topic you got there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Famous Forumers

@Hoe Look at the bottom <3

• Donor

still better than grondas shit guild :flag_um:

• Famous Forumers

@G_G_PvP ._.

• Lolicons

Ingame name: Ariista

Star color: Here is where I am going to get refused. I am a blue star '-' with 21 stars.

Why do you want to join this guild?: Now that I'm good again (had a break), I am looking for a better guild, and 3 old guildmates are on lolicons. I am also very loyal and friendly.

What can you contribute to the guild?: I often have a lot of fame, so I always help people with cheap tops or XP boosters when I can.

How active are you?: I am from South America, but I play everyday from 3 p.m to 2 or 3 a.m (Florida Time). (Except during exams and some holidays ~ on a trip right now).

Will you be loyal?: Yes, I will.

In what guild were you before?: Keyz

Anyone in the guild you know?: Yes, my old guildmates: lordsaitan, LordRowen and POOPYNEEY.

How many characters do you have?: Atm 0, cuz my 7/8 huntress died on OA (some weeks ago, im on a trip right now.)

How maxed are they?: It was 7/8

• I want to die

Ingame name: Alice
    Star color: rEd
    Why do you want to join this guild?: i want to take a vacation from metronome before wipe
    What can you contribute to the guild?: some keys i guess
    How active are you?: very active, on vacation atm tho
    Will you be loyal?: sure, ill be in it until wipe
    In what guild were you before?: metronome (will be back dont worry <3)
    Anyone in the guild you know?: nexplosion i guess
    How many characters do you have?: 7?? not at home to check.
    How maxed are they?: 1 5/8, 1 4/8, i dont buy pots and die with low base fame :^))))))))))))))

• @yellow-or-alice said in Lolicon's Guild Topic:

Ingame name: Alice
    Star color: rEd
    Why do you want to join this guild?: i want to take a vacation from metronome before wipe
    What can you contribute to the guild?: some keys i guess
    How active are you?: very active, on vacation atm tho
    Will you be loyal?: sure, ill be in it until wipe
    In what guild were you before?: metronome (will be back dont worry <3)
    Anyone in the guild you know?: nexplosion i guess
    How many characters do you have?: 7?? not at home to check.
    How maxed are they?: 1 5/8, 1 4/8, i dont buy pots and die with low base fame :^))))))))))))))

gimme my titan glove

• I want to die

@Cultist no its mine

@Cultist no its mine

gibbit back pls im taking your role as warrior

• I want to die

@Cultist it was in the chest u jew

@Cultist it was in the chest u jew

didn't see it, thanks

• I want to die

fixing rail of this thread brb

ok nice guild!!!

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.