NEW CLASS? (ARCHMAGE and SUMMONER)

• I think that nilly should make a class called the archmage.
    Basically, it would be a wizard that could wear knight armor, and the spell was summon something that stayed in 1 spot for a while. When it stayed in that spot, anything that ran into it (like a huntress) would be given a random condition. Such as bleeding. T0 Ability would be the '' Arch Spell '', and when ran into, the small area would be turned into something that damages any opponents. Ability does 50damage at t0 and bleeds the enemy for 2 seconds, t1 does 55 dmg and bleeds for 2.5 seconds, and so on. (+.5 secs and 5 dmg) This ability uses 60MP at t0, and +5 MP for each tier. The weapon is a mid-ranged staff, except it pierces, usually has 5.3 range, has 1 shot, and +%50 fire rate.
    The archmage can also choose to wear robe, but thats a bonus.

MAX STATS FOR ARCHMAGE:
    650HP
    325MP
    50 ATT
    15DEF
    40VIT
    75WIS
    55DEX
    55SPD

Summoner would be a wand-user and it would wear a robe.
    The ability would be to summon a weak monster depending on what ability you have.
    T0 Would be to spawn something weak like a cube, so then name would be '' Slime Book ''
    The description would be '' The basic of all basics. Every summoner should know how to summon your old fashioned slime from every RPG! '' The summoned companion has random abilities for every '' Book ''. It could protect you, make you go berserk for 3 seconds, or something related to the sort, but at t0, it only bleeds enemies for 1 second. Uses 60MP at T0 and 70 at T1. (+10MP for every 1 tier )

MAX STATS FOR SUMMONER:
    685HP
    385MP
    55ATT
    25DEF
    45VIT
    65WIS
    65DEX
    50SPD

Also, you can stack the ability, but only to 3, it would be overpowered if it was anymore., so each time you use your ability, one of your minions would despawn.

Hopefully you guys can give this enough attention so nilly can implement this into the game!

• Donor

@Seku Having 8+ base weapon range with heavy armor seems pretty op already :/

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Donor

@Seku That's interesting, but I think it's dps would be considerably low compared to any other class. Nice idea, but I can't think of any way to input my thoughts into it. Hopefully others will post and help this topic! :D
    edit: Actually, you should probably list the max stats for the classes lol

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Seku that range with that kind of defense isnt healthy at all

• EDITED THE POST, READ THE ARCHMAGE CLASS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE DETAIL.

• Donor

@Seku my bad, the +also part didn't update for me when I was posting. Not sure how that would play out though, but I think the armor is still pretty strong for the arch mage.
    Btw the "summoner" reminds me of the tomb raiser from when I used to play Trove :p

• @BlameTheLag thats what i got it from (troll)

also, please give me rep, i need 3 upvotes :>

• Creativity Cafe ☕

why not give it cloth armor, and keep the staff instead of all the weird things on the staff

• cloth would be for rogues and stuff, so that would be for stuff like Walkers, another class i came up with, which i will not post right now xD

• Creativity Cafe ☕

i would suggest simplifying the staff stats but making sure its balanced and healthy gameplay, but hey im not a dev what do i know :^)

• i changed up the staff, do u guys like it?

• It's Just Me ^_^

Stats need some work
    Uniqueness of the characters are pretty bad
    also
    If the archmage's "staff" is just "like" a staff and is actually something else then better find an actual weapon/word you want to use for it and not use "like a wizard staff"

• Creativity Cafe ☕

so about the archmage, i believe it would be better if you specifically said what exactly the spell would do, as in range damage and the sorts, instead of just a vague idea. i like the idea of only 15 defense max to balance that, but i think depending on the strength of the spell 70 attack might be a bit high, but if the ability is weaker then that should be fine.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Seku for the summoner, it makes me think of the eggs that spawn dragons, i think it would be interesting to see this kind of style implemented into a game like this, but you would have to figure out if you wanted the summoned creatures to have certian abilities and that could make balancing hard

• It's Just Me ^_^

@Driifty and code it, something different like that need different coding, like drakes cant even be seen or arent even like functioning right in game atm

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@BoomNeo oh it would be a challenge for sure, but i feel if done right it could bring a lot of diversity to dungeons with the strategy used to run them

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Driifty I could see a summoner fitting in well in NR. It could be the "replacement" for pets, but again, temporary and at the cost of MP.

• Shitposter

With heavy armor and a long range weapon it's really op as is but if there is low attack instead to make up for it that will balance things.

I like Archamage.
    60att and 65dex..
    Yea, that looks cool..
    +heavy armor?
    Why not.. It's a cool shit..

Better ask for admin wpns..

• Shitposter

Imo heavy armor should only be associated with low-range weapons.
    By making the archmage have 15 base def, you have reduced the possible +24 def of a T13 armor to a + 14 def bonus because of the -10 base def. A T13 robe has +13 def.
    This means that a max wizzy would have 28 def whilst wearing a T13 robe, along with the +55mp and all of the other additional stats.
    In comparison, the maxed archmage with the T13 heavy armor would have only 29 def, and have no additional stat bonuses, therefore making it the class useless. A possible 20 base def cap could work, but I think the idea needs a little more time spent on it.

• Banned

Follow the format please

• It's Just Me ^_^

@DrVoorhees2.0 I say just move it to discussion/off topic (not sure) for now and change the post to build up what the characters lack since it's still getting developed and not an official final formed character

• Banned

@BoomNeo true. But I'm assuming he's trying to be serious.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.