Name Switch

• ☭☭Noah's Ark☭☭

ign rn is DrugAddict but i dont like it
    I own another account that isnt donor with the name vapemilk

could i switch drugaddict to vapemilk

@Moloch @Nilly

• Lolicons

You'll need to wait until the name changer in the nexus is available with fame.

• ☭☭Noah's Ark☭☭

so i need to get enough fame to change vapemilk to something else... then get enough to change it on this one?

thats fucking retarded

• I fap to dank memes

How is it "retarded?"

• @Onionmilk y u changing the dank name of that account ;(

• Terminal Dick Cancer

:cry: Please No

• ☭☭Noah's Ark☭☭

xD pls /8charlimit

Basically, you are calling something retarded because you made a mistake and you are too selfish to deal with the consequences.
    You decided to make an account with a stupid name, which makes you seem like a little bit of a twat, and now you regret it. :thumbsup:
    Unfortunately, admins have more to do with their lives than wait for people to ask them to change their name on a game that is truly irrelevant to real life - they have jobs and a life, let them live it. They are creating a way of changing your name so that the admins do not have to be involved, and it costs a sum of fame so that people don't decide to change their name all the time (e.g. well known scammers changing names).
    Also, a word of advice: if you call an admin's idea retarded, an idea that they've been working on for quite a while and have had a lot of positive feedback about, that is going to make them a little less eager to help you out in your situation.

• ☭☭Noah's Ark☭☭

I didn't make the name you dumbass, so that whole point is void

I just want my name from MY account and not to have to fame farm double the fame just to get MY name.

I called it retarded because I need to switch both accounts even though I own both of them, so it's redundant...

• Terminal Dick Cancer

@Onionmilk True

• It's Just Me ^_^

@Onionmilk No @LagoonZz point can stand up since you did not clarify of which i assume you got a donor account with that horrible name and wanted to swamp it with your previous non donor account. If you feel disrespected by LagoonZz post, then you better clarify your statement and your original post

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.