being poor sucks

• Banned

i havent ate for 3 days and the lights will be out tonight
    fuck...

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@PWN If you're poor why are you using the internet instead of saving money for food?

• shuck dude.

Where r u from?
    I mean.. Wifi everywhere? Even under the bridge?
    Sounds good.

• ☭☭Noah's Ark☭☭

@PWN

Says is poor
    Pays for internet not for food

@Noah_ internet > food

• Lolicons

How about you stop paying for internet and start paying for food. Do something about it instead of complaining online on a game forum.

Sounds like a bs attention whoring story to me, this thread is just as useless as the rest of your threads.

• Yay. More Shitposts. But anyway, stop playing computer and stop paying for internet, and start paying for other stuff. And maybe move back in with your parents.

Do none of you realise that this is highly unrealistic and the poster likely just wants attention?

• @LagoonZz Well, he failed. Just made us hate him more, and call him stupid and idiotic.

• Wiki Editor

@Wizardism Savagery at its finest....

• @Wizardism said in being poor sucks:

How about you stop paying for internet and start paying for food. Do something about it instead of complaining online on a game forum.

Sounds like a bs attention whoring story to me, this thread is just as useless as the rest of your threads.

fucking savage <3 good

• Banned Nerdz :(

I'm poor too. Have about 0 bucks. Although my parents have plenty of money xd

• Banned

@Wizardism how about you sit in the darkness and eat doing nothing but sitting in a chair or bed
    its literally like 30 dollars a month...

• RototoLyfe

@PWN well, uhh... Why don't you do something about it? I mean, whats more important. Internet, or living? The answer is obvious (cmon don't be stupid XD )

At least not complain on forums, they won't do you any good. I mean, what can we do?! Go to your house or something? That just seems creepy :/
    If you want to complain, or just whine on forums, do what you want. I get it, your poor. Just try to stop wasting money easily or something, and save up.

It's pointless to complain to the community. Complain to you're friends or family. XD not a game forums.

• Banned

@Jmn im trying to get a job...
    and my parents live far away

• RototoLyfe

@PWN O.O that sucks bad.

• Donor

@PWN Good luck dude.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.