Blocking on a sword? [sprite help]

• Donor

Hey, It's Kryminal, and I need some spriting help, again, for the fourth time. So I have an Idea for a Sword, that gives extra survivability/hp and def, as it's a new idea but i need some spriting help, i have a sword design and i need some ideas on how to put a part on the sword that can, if sword blocking existed, make a sword, say, slide off of it, or maybe, catch the sword (this is only for design purposes, i don't actually believe it would do this).0_1468200298312_shadev3.png

• ☭☭Noah's Ark☭☭

hilt needs a bit of work
    Overall nice !

• Famous Forumers

ill just do the hilt for you xD
    Could I have the 8x8 sprite please, don't feel like finding the right colors.

• Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Just looks like an Acclaim with a different hilt. I don't mind it, I'm just giving you a heads up.

• Donor

@Dkjsahfhds if you really want to 0_1468206165804_8x8sword.png

• Famous Forumers

@Kryminal really its pretty good rn

• Donor

@Dkjsahfhds Thanks, I have asked for loads of help from many people and i think it looks good. Thanks for the support! Haven't really worked on the stats too much, but I have an idea.

• Donor

How about this thing0_1468206855829_boltthing.png

• Donor

Or this?
    0_1468207021643_boomerangthing.png

• Donor

Sorry to bump @Cultist any opinions?
    Sorry for the shitpost/desperation

• nothing unique not see in your work. Try to change something.

• Donor

• Donor

@BLOODQWEN Any tips on how to improve this? this currently isn't finished right now as i am adding a unique part as soon as rotmg draw gets back up

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.