Hopefully this wont get the train started again

• @nilly
    Hello everyone, It's Cultist here, or you might also know me as TurtleBat. Ive had this rank in the past, but it was removed due to misuse of it's power. I think it's time I request this again, seeing as the person leading to me getting this rank removed didn't want this to happen.

I want to apply for mapper rank

I make no promises on what i'll do with this rank, but I'd like to make dungeons (I am currently working on one as we speak!, or well read if you will) I think it's already been decided that NR has a surplus of item ideas, and no where to drop them from. So, to counteract this I'd like to work on interesting and challenging dungeons (Im not a coder, so that's also an issue) that can we enjoyed, and well recived by the community.

Notes
    The people currently with mapper (wiki editors) dont really... open or make maps.. so why not give them something more useful to them, maybe the ability to have a colored name to differentiate them from mappers?, this is just an idea however.

Also trooper doesn't actually make maps, he makes mosh pits that dont resemble dungeons in the slightest, so you might wanna look into that :^)

• RototoLyfe

@Cultist tbh I'd like that! Though may I ask, is it possible if you open a map layout that I am working on? It's a dungeon layout. I'm still working on it, as it is really small currently. I'm just asking if you could happen to test it out when it IS ready. Sooooo...

+1?

Could have sworn Wizardismn asked me when I'm done if I wanted to test it out. So. I guess we'll see.

• @Jmn said in Hopefully this wont get the train started again:

@Cultist tbh I'd like that! Though may I ask, is it possible if you open a map layout that I am working on? It's a dungeon layout. I'm still working on it, as it is really small currently. I'm just asking if you could happen to test it out when it IS ready. Sooooo...

+1?

Could have sworn Wizardismn asked me when I'm done if I wanted to test it out. So. I guess we'll see.

Sure If I get the rank

• If you do become mapper could you please help finish the 2 maps that have been wip for a while now

• RototoLyfe

@Replica but, what's the point? The ideas are kinda abandoned...

• @Jmn If only they would get rid of them on the wiki as to not be misleading if they are abandoned

• RototoLyfe

@Replica I guess yeah.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Jmn if they have potential then there is no point in just getting rid of them, they could turn out to be extremly good maps

• I fap to dank memes

alt text
    #shotsfired #TuckFrooper

Srsly tho, turtlebat is a good person who contributes a lot to NR. I say that he should get mapper rank.

• Famous Forumers

You contribute a lot not only in items sprites but on the forums as well. I dont see why they shouldn't give it to you as long as you dont abuse it.

• @Cultist said in Hopefully this wont get the train started again:

Also trooper doesn't actually make maps, he makes mosh pits that dont resemble dungeons in the slightest, so you might wanna look into that :^)

Yeah he lost his mapper rank a couple of weeks ago

• @Cultist you should get maper because if your maps are like your sprites they will be just as good as food's maps

• Shitposters

Train Tp

• Lolicons

+1 sounds like you would be amazing

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.