Nexus with no problems

• Hi this is an easy way to nexus without waiting
    all you nead is to download https://www.autohotkey.com/
    and and install recomended once thats done exit
    now go to desktop, right click, new, AutoHotkey Script
    name it anything now, right click, edit script leve the text go to an empty line
    Paste this scrip:

r::
    Send,/nexus{enter}
    Return

you can edit the r buton for any key keep in mind you cant text unles you place ''key'' & ''key'' you will nead to click two keys, also you can put key Ctrl by placing ^ before ''key'' [^r::] if you want to leave the key to r to chat
    TYPE BY HOLDING SHIFT if you turn on cap locks game will probobly crash also unbind nexus key in options from options
    [To exit script look at the botom right corner and find green buton with letter H it will say wich script it is, right click it, exit
    thats it. sorry for the bad english

• or you could just not cheat and play like a normal player

• @Reshirammmn this is not cheating

• It's Just Me ^_^

panic nexus what makes queue go. tho im neutral to this kind of thing since i go queue or die motto
    also just screen shot your setup instead of all that long ass shit

• I fap to dank memes

@Reshirammmn You realize Winter made a post pretty much about this same thing a while ago right? If this is considered cheating then I guess staff promotes cheating

• Detective

Get. A. Fucking. Gaming. Keyboard. From. Razer. Or. Connect. It. Or. I dun. Know. What. And. Play. With. Fucking. Macro. Keys.

• @Mysterious said in Nexus with no problems:

@Reshirammmn You realize Winter made a post pretty much about this same thing a while ago right? If this is considered cheating then I guess staff promotes cheating

oh yea , nilly made a hacked client be4re.. but i think its kinda unfair cause it keeps the queue slow and other players have to wait even more, lol (like donor is not unfair)

• I fap to dank memes

@Reshirammmn idk if I'd call it unfair, as everyone has access to it... And besides, it doesnt make you invincible, I use a hotkey and I still die whether it be to my own stupidity or server lag...

• @Mysterious eveyone has access to hacked clients on prod and i'd still call it unfair.
    (2015 in a nutshell)
    but yea , makes the queue realy slow, that was my point
    (and i DO know that hacked clients are not allowed buy they didnt had enough active mods to ban players)

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.