Nilly's realm beginners guide (by icadragon)



  • So, yea.
    i created this post mostly because someone may ask
    something about this server and is new here.
    so , if someone asks you for help: you can tell him to read this
    (this guide is for the game itself and mostly for players that came from prod)

    1.Changes

    1. loot rules

    the first and most important thing is the change of the loot rules.
    it used to be an amount of damage that you have to do in order to have
    a chance to get loot.

    in nilly's realm , you have to do at least 1 damage (one hit only) to get
    a chance of loot. that causes level 5 players to get the drops of an 8/8.
    (btw: "DO NOT!" scream " OMG WHAITEEBEDGGG WITH LVEL 3 WIZZY WTFFFF!!!111". just dont .-.)
    but this change also balances out the weak damage classes (enough reason to keep it)
    and maxing is still important for surviving and for soloing.

    1. dungeons

    some dungeons drop in different locations.
    1: belladonna drops from "ent ancient"
    2: puppet is droped by "constructs" instead of "leviathan"
    3: icecave drops from "leviathan" instead of "white demon"
    4: abyss drops from "white demon" instead of "medusa"
    5: and "medusa" drops snake pit instead of abyss

    and some other changes here
    1: oryx chamber contains oryx 2 now
    2: wine cellar contains oryx 3 now
    3: tomb has behavior changes
    4: curt of oryx contain a random dungeon instead of lair of shaitan
    5: abyss monsters are more dangerous cause they have more spread and more range (for brutes)

    lair of draconis got compleatly removed and is replaced by ivory wyvern portal

    costum dungeons are:
    turkey time, asylum of chaos, pacman, maze, pandora and jeebs arena

    maps:
    there are different types of map instead of the normal random map generation
    the only maps that are random are abyss and pirate cave

    1. Pets and UTs

    pets are compleatly removed and most UTs are not soulbound

    there are costum UTs aswell , you will eventually get one after some
    time, playing this server.

    visit the wiki to learn more about it

    1. other changes
    • DO NOT! ask for donations when you open a dungeon,
      and enjoy the dungeons of other players instead of donations.
      and yea, you mostly dont get much when opening, but its still a nice
      thing do do for other players.
    • and the trading system is changed too.
      and here is another "DO NOT", dont ask for trading with potions
      you will mostly trade with fame cause its the ingame currentcy here
    • event gods spawn with a 90% chance instead of the normal 10%
      means that you can do them back to back
      (ghost ship can spawn multiple times per realm)
    • oryx castle appears after waiting like 30 minutes
      instead of needing to clear the whole realm.
    • flying brain has does unstable (things you notice pretty quickly)
    • defense protect only a maximum of 75% damage instead of 85%

    2.about the server and serverqueue

    nilly's realm is a private server , nilly added a server limit to prevent lags and crashes
    (you might notice that it sometimes lags alot)
    after about 30 minutes of waiting , you might get in.
    i know that its annoying for most players , but its important to keep the server stable

    1. server queue

    the server queue is a mechanic that was added to give every player a fair spot on the server.
    you will get thrown into the queue after using the nexus hotkey or changing character
    (this includes dying)
    i think its better to tell you how to prevent getting into the queue again:

    use commands to teleport around
    /nexus
    /realm
    /marketplace
    /vault
    there are also /ghall and /bazaar but i dont recommend them due the known fact of
    disconnecting the player
    (and i know its not hard to get used to it cause you get thrown into the queue if you do it wrong , hehe)

    if you have donor , you can join instantly! but the only way to get a donor account atm
    is by buying them from other player

    1. lag handleing

    important rule: "sorry for your loss , no re(f)unds"
    get used to the lag and if you die by it , do not ask for refunds.
    ofc everyone gets salty about an unfair death but the only thing you can do is just move on and play the game.
    be careful about nexusing tho, because if you do, and got hit to 0 hp at the same time,
    the character is lost forever, so you should better nexus and end up in the queue instead of
    risking all of your sweet stuff and start all over again.

    1. perma debuffs

    perma debuffs are a known problem in NR that is caused by lag
    the server wont remove them until you get a buff update
    (like ninja can get speedy to remove it)
    if you cant buff yourself , let yourself hit by a debuff causing projectile
    to get rid of it .
    i also recommend using tinctures for more saftyness here ;D

    1. server activity

    "DO NOT" think that you can get on 24/7. if the server crashed, its known be be "down" and nobody is able to get on the server in this case.
    just wait for someone to reboot (this can take multiple hours but usually gets fixed pretty quickly)

    more to come
    (everything about the marketplace and trading changes)
    (safe-rebuilding guide)
    (dungeon guides for: tomb, shatters, crawling depths / and every costum dungeon)

    (i wonder if i forgot anything?)
    (ps: i know that there other beginner guides but i wanted to make my own ^^')



  • about time someone made something like this xD


  • I fap to dank memes

    I would put something in there about the "boshy tier" items



  • @Mysterious will put something about BT items and a safe maxing guide (for rebuilding) in there


  • Lovecraft

    you are icadragon? @Reshirammmn



  • @Typhoon yes he is :)


  • Lovecraft

    @ergona2.0 his other account got banned?!



  • @Typhoon nah he changed his name to another dragon like figure xD


  • Lovecraft

    @ergona2.0 ayy lmao



  • updated...



  • Wait the loot thing changed? It's not Soulbound damage?


  • Banned

    You should probably put something in about abysses being extremely hard.



  • Similar to DrVoorhees, could add that due to Nilly lag, dungeons such as the abyss are extremely dangerous, because of stacked shots and delayed damage. In addition, it would be nice to note that the stat potion drops from the gods are greatly increased, allowing one to max 3/8 extremely easily.



  • @Dudedmn It's also due to the lower damage mitigation so things do higher damage


  • Member Of The Mafia

    I'm surprised I don't see 8/8's carrying t0 weapons just to see if it works.


  • Detective

    • 100 is SB, or not? .-.

    • Events spawn with 90%? After one is killed, second spawns. Only "rare" events like sphinx don't spawn after their death. (Atleast I never noticed, that events have 90% chance to spawn)

    • Realm is closed after 30 minutes.. But on prod TOO! .-.

    • after about 30 minutes of waiting , you might get in.

    • HAH 0_1468631466454_Fvv4.png

    • /ghall works for me EVERY single time. ;c Where is OA, SA

    ofc everyone gets salty about an unfair death

    That's a lie ;-;


    There is MUCH moar. ;-;



  • @Jack-the-Ripper said in Nilly's realm beginners guide (by icadragon):

    • 100 is SB, or not? .-.

    nope , its 1

    • Events spawn with 90%? After one is killed, second spawns. Only "rare" events like sphinx don't spawn after their death.
      (Atleast I never noticed, that events have 90% chance to spawn)

    every can spawn after another dies

    • Realm is closed after 30 minutes.. But on prod TOO! .-.
    • after about 30 minutes of waiting , you might get in.

    haha ,(nub) it closes after beating every setpiece boss (red demons, cyclops gods , ghost kings , ents , liches , oasis giants, phoenix gods)

    • HAH 0_1468631466454_Fvv4.png

    • /ghall works for me EVERY single time. ;c Where is OA, SA

    well , it wont work for me correctly

    ofc everyone gets salty about an unfair death

    only hardcore af players wont get salty and say "deal wif it"

    That's a lie ;-;


    There is MUCH moar. ;-;

    mmm k


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.