Dream world help please...

• A Waste of Matter

Alright, so I wanted to avoid making an actual topic about this in ANY WAY POSSIBLE. (because it's a stupid thing to make a topic about)

So let's just get it done and over with: Where is the block in dream world that sets spawn, and what is it called?

Can someone please supply me with a screenshot when the find it as well? The dream world is alphabetically sorted and it'll be the easiest to find it that way. I made a big dream world and I always went by the spawn rule that the most top-leftern block is set to spawn, but for some reason the spawn was set to a hidden room within the map because I went too low.

Someone help me please? :(

• I want to die

go to regions and its literally the first thing selected, the green region

• A Waste of Matter

@yellow-or-alice OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I know why it got fucked up.

So, I set the room with green region to give it a cool look. Now, is there anyway to revert it? (because with the top-leftern spawn shit, it was permanenet on the map).

• @Hailtion erase with the region stuff selected

• I want to die

um, erase the region?????

• A Waste of Matter

@yellow-or-alice Final question: How do you control the spawns if you use multiple regions?

Let's say I have a reen region, but I want players to spawn in the red region?

• I want to die

each region has a specific purpose.

you cant have a red region have the purpose of a green region

• A Waste of Matter

@yellow-or-alice yep...

Just read it on the regions...

Thanks.

Lockerino

• Famous Forumers

@Forum-Moderators Lockerino

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.