Offical sounding title, for a non offical idea

• Before you read what is said here, it's only a suggestion. I know by making an item im not entitled
    to recive anything that doesn't include putting it in the game.

That being said, let's get into my little tirade. I want my swastika wand. It's been a little over a week or two since these new items were added into the game, and along with my ceaseless begging to recieve items that were made as a copperative effort, I noticed something that's kinda funky on my part.

The wand is too rare for whatever the hell it's worth

Just look at this drop rate.
    0_1468922312731_wewlad.PNG
    Ain't that great? Just amazing. This item, compared to many of the items on it's same tier is ludicrously rare and will most likely never be really seen ingame. So, to change something for the better rather than just begging for the item, getting it and leaving everyone else to fend for themselves I want to change this.

TL;DR Change the droprate, it's the easiest fix rather than changing the stats on it to make it worth it's rarity. Even changing it to something like 1/500 would make it better than this.
    My cheapness however, wants it to be 1/300 :^) )

Along with this, the general consensus of the wand is well.. It looks like shit. As a spriter, I take pride in what I create, and if it's not to the taste of the community, well I'll change it.

so @nilly please take this post into considerator along with these alternate UH wand sprites

0_1468924471113_uhwund.PNG

0_1468924482991_uhwand1.PNG

0_1468924504855_uhwand2.PNG

• Banned

YEEEEEEEEEEEES

+1

• #WIPE HYPE

@Cultist i like top sprite but yeah ur right.

• Lure tags
    @DrWhen Fix where I posted this, it's supposed to be in either suggestions and feed back or design ideas
    @Moloch aswell, even though I dont like the lizard
    @BLOODQWEN To give opinon on my shit sprites
    @MrSott To discuss this

• Lolicons

+1 I like this better than 1/3000 so 1/300 :^)

• @Cultist If i give this +1 will I get gunther from my next black chest on gungeon ;-;

• @Prism said in Offical sounding title, for a non offical idea:

@Cultist If i give this +1 will I get gunther from my next black chest on gungeon ;-;

No promises

• @Cultist Ive only seen that thing once and it was on boss rush.

BAK TO TOPIC. +1 :)

• Detective

I like the old sprite. ;c

• @Cultist o boi. I have no iidea about UH wand. Try change handle.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Might as well change it to 1/500
    more fair this way ;))))

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Aaaaaaahhhh. I'm actually really on the fence with this suggestion and I'm not really sure why :/ . Probably because I want one all for myself. I know some people already have one, but I don't even know who nor have I seen it used a single time. How can people say what it's worth when we haven't even seen it yet? I've been trying so hard to buy one, though. ;------; What's wrong with meeeeeeeee?! As for them sprites, I liked the first one the most, but I agree that the handles look weird that way. Maybe you're making the top half too big. I dunno I cant mlg sprite.

0_1469003701625_uhwand4.png

That's supposed to be 'black' fire at the top.

• @ClrPnk said in Offical sounding title, for a non offical idea:

Aaaaaaahhhh. I'm actually really on the fence with this suggestion and I'm not really sure why :/ . Probably because I want one all for myself. I know some people already have one, but I don't even know who nor have I seen it used a single time. How can people say what it's worth when we haven't even seen it yet? I've been trying so hard to buy one, though. ;------; What's wrong with meeeeeeeee?! As for them sprites, I liked the first one the most, but I agree that the handles look weird that way. Maybe you're making the top half too big. I dunno I cant mlg sprite.

0_1469003701625_uhwand4.png

That's supposed to be 'black' fire at the top.

looks like a staff, alright shading
    feels off in alot of places, especially the "fire"

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Cultist

Oh, okay.

You could have just said "feels off in a lot of places, especially everywhere" and "trash" along with "know your f*cking place"

Brb deleting all my sprites.

Oh, and what did you mean by

This item, compared to many of the items on it's same tier is blah blah blah...

Which items did you mean? Do you see this wand as being as good as a Cap Sword? Better? Worse? Important questions!

• RototoLyfe

@Cultist interesting changes. As expected from Turtle :)

• @ClrPnk said in Offical sounding title, for a non offical idea:

@Cultist

Oh, okay.

You could have just said "feels off in a lot of places, especially everywhere" and "trash" along with "know your f*cking place"

Brb deleting all my sprites.

Oh, and what did you mean by

This item, compared to many of the items on it's same tier is blah blah blah...

Which items did you mean? Do you see this wand as being as good as a Cap Sword? Better? Worse? Important questions!

Im not that mean, unless of course you want to be told about how bad your sprites are.

Answering your questions, I compared the wand to the rest of the items on the unholy and rare tier, and most of those items dwarf other items immensely, but an item of this rarity can be considered near or close to the BT items, so thats why it had to be changed

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Cultist

I didn't come here for you to be nice to me. >:c

0_1469164435398_uh wand 3.png 0_1469164447212_uh wand 5.5.5.png

Remember: "trash"...

I wont try this anymore, though (lawl). This is your item, not mine.

Anyways, my terrible spriting abilities isn't the point of this thread, and I never really gave a serious reply, just a mini rant.

I still don't know how good this wand actually is, even with a worded description. Everyone has different ways of using the weapons that they do. I think that the Wavebreaker (.001 or 1/1000) and Unholy Wand (.0003 or 3/10,000 or 1/3333) drop rates should be swapped. There are multiple chances to get the Wavebreaker from one OT, with there being a total of 9 freaking ponies in each one. I actually know the strength of this weapon, and it's a little too common for it's power in my eyes (even though rarity shouldn't be a balance for a weapon being good, blah blah...)

Wavebreaker: .001 (or 1/1000) * 9 = .009 ≈ .01 (or 1/100) (In actuality, .009 is the same as 9/1000 or 1/111)

Unholy Wand: .0003 (or 3/10,000 or 1/3333) * 1 = Still .0003 (Laaaaaaame)

Should be switched to:

Wavebreaker: .0003 (or 3/10,000 or 1/3333) * 9 = .0027 ≈ .003 (or 3/1000 or 1/333) (In actuality, .0027 is the same as 27/10,000 or 1/370)

Unholy Wand: .001 (or 1/1000) * 1 = Still .001 (Not so lame)

• Sex Guns

I like the top one, it looks like a mace. And I like maces.
    And ClrPnk is being really sensitive here, man up you dip.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.