Prism Problems: Tale of the Realmers Ch.VII ⌠Prisoner⌡

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Chapter VII: Prisoner

Characters: Nilly, Alice, Cultist, Ergona, Creeper, DrVoorhees, Loudman, SantaClaus, Pringle
    First person perspective: Pringle

The crystal called out to us as we hid behind the rock. It cried for help, but behind its voice we could hear sinister laughter. This was a gamble of faith, and we knew that something had to be done. We all rushed from behind the rock after organizing a plan to take it out, and It has seemed the crystal was aware of our plan. It told us to deal more damage, but we were buffed and decently equiped. We needed help and fast, as the crystal was planning another blast. The sky grew pitch black and the moon wasn't anywhere in sight. We could see every lava lake in the godlands brighten up the sky.

Chills went up our spine, but we kept firing for our hopes to stay high. The crystal then began laugh at our efforts and told us we weren't ready. Suddenly at just the right moment before the crystal could regenerate his shell back, a glowing purple arrow penetrated the crystal and it started to glow and fade. The archer, DrVoorhees, had seen our shots from the black sky and decided to lend a hand. The shell enclosed on a humanoid looking forum right before sending out a final shock wave. All the dust and stay rocks on the mountain where blown off and before us stood a colorful jester.

It stood still catching its breath, and claimed it was finally free. Its red eyes shined more than its flashy outfit and it let out one last maniacal laugh. The ground began to shake, as horses charged into battle. We heard thunder in the sky and lighting crash on the ground, and we knew a storm was about to take place. Ergona buffed us up for a forward charge, and DrVoorhees aimed to keep him still. The horses, however, rammed into us before we could execute our plan. We had to get rid of them, but before we could focus on the steeds, the prisoner began attacking us with thousands of glowing spheres.

The odds once again were against us, and it started to rain on me and my friends. Each rain drop shimmered reflecting the light of his attacks. Ergona was the first to stand up, and then I was to follow. I teleported on the prisoner and distracted him as Alice and Cultist shot down the horses. Ergona had buffed us giving us a chance to deal damage to the wicked jester. After around ten seconds, I was thrown off and caught my fall. Creeper rushed in and slashed the prisoner with a single blow, and the jester then began to flash purple.

Confused and weak, we couldn't tell which was truely him. He had quickly multiplied into 8 clones. Ergona healed us through this stage, and Alice threw traps at the ones he knew wheren't the prisoner. We managed to kill three of the clones, and then we found the real jester. Raindrops seem to only hit the real prisoner, so we kept that as a note. In our time of need, another mountain hero came to the action. SantaClaus, as he liked to be called, ran in with his trusty helmet and sword, and buffed us to quickly wipe him out of this phase. Or thats what we would of liked, but instead he just buffed himself to get in his damage. Annoyed, I called him out for not helping us and he claimed he did help us by attacking the prisoner.

The storm grew worse, and the rocks became too slippery for Ergona to stand. The sky lit up as two flashes of lightning hit the ground, paralyzing most of us. The prisoner grunted and aimed down to the floor, seemingly wasting his shots, and doing nothing but cracking the ground. Once the paralyze wore off, we realized what he was doing, and the ground cracked in half and began sliding down the mountain. We leaped from the mudslide onto solid land, all of us but Nilly. I couldn't tell where he went, and I was afraid to assume he didn't make it out in time. The robed figure then began to laugh, as he seemed to know that Nilly had died.

Filled with anger, we had rushed forward and attempted to slay him then and there. DrVoorhees stood back and kept him still, Alice kept throwing traps at SantaClaus as he self buffed himself more. I distracted the prisoner through teleporting, and Creeper helped me do the same through his speed. Cultist hid Ergona as he charged forward. To be honest, I didn't even know he could do that. Through a quick yet heavy slash, the crystal prisoner backed up bleeding. His eyes began to glow brighter, and he summoned a horse to flee.

The time seemed to stop and the sky shined purple for a few seconds. In an instance, a purple beam of light struck down and knocked the prisoner off of his horse. Behind a rock was loudman, and his new scepter. He must of been searching for it, as I hadn't seen him in a few days. The prisoner knew his time was up, and prepared his last attack on us, but was quickly silenced when a flash of light behind him finished him off. It was Nilly covered in dirt and bruises. The suprised look on the prisoners face soon faded and he fell to the ground dead. We didn't even rush for our loot at first. We were too busy catching our breath.

DrVoorhees pulled out a crystal wand from his lootbag, and he claimed he really didn't need it. He turned and handed it to loudman for his perfect timing, and he gratefully accepted. Ergona healed up the party and we made the jesters clothes into an outfit for cultist, as it would look cool on him. The sky clearly wasn't going to clear up any time soon, but at least the had destroyed the jester. Very little light existed on the mountain. We couldn't make a campfire due to the rain, but we used cultists staff instead. We didn't know how to feel about our victory other than lucky. We felt cold, but we strangely didn't mind it. The ground was marked with our battle, and we watched. Few to no words were spoken, but we had shown teamwork we had never seen before.

Want to join the adventure? Leave a comment down below with your class and personality. Who knows, you just might find us!

If you want to see more, click here to see chapter VI!

0_1468953771404_EXTREMELMA00.png

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Holy shit.
    This makes me want a rain element in NR
    @nilly read up

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Finally geared up, I return.
    +1 for the great story. Really enjoyed it.

• Detective

@Noah_

Holy shit.
    This makes me want a rain element in NR
    @nilly read up

The lag is real - I mean.. You can turn it off :D

SURPRISE

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Jack-the-Ripper Yeah
    I know
    CoughParticle size changerCough

• I wanna be a consumable potion merchant (hp pots, coral juice, snake oil, etc.)
    My char personality and its future is up to you to decide, i dont want to ruin the plot :3

• Detective

Oh wait.. You can be..
    Anything you want?

• @Jack-the-Ripper said in Prism Problems: Tale of the Realmers Ch.VII ⌠Prisoner⌡:

Oh wait.. You can be..
    Anything you want?

i think you need to be a certain class, but i decided to be (insert any class here) that is only merching

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Jack-the-Ripper said in Prism Problems: Tale of the Realmers Ch.VII ⌠Prisoner⌡:

Oh wait.. You can be..
    Anything you want?

If I would know this I would want to be a talking chair instead of a stupid sorcerer.

• Detective

Oh..
    I wanted to be some depressed def pot, that is sad, because no one wants to drink him.
    Talking depressed sad def pot is cute.

• nice pringle sorry i couldnt help with this one though xD passed out at my desk

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@ergona2.0 No problemo, hope you had a good night rest. xD

• @Pringle for once yes :D 4 am to 4 pm <3

• o this looks very fun. my ign is kinky, i would be a wizard, because that was the first i played on this server :). my personality would be somewhat nooby but nice.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@kinky Who the fuck are you?

So many people who nobody knows try to join.

• I'd like to join. The class I choose is pally, and the personality is up to you. :3

• uck the hackers

@loudman42069 shut up he can ask to join if he wants. what makes you think that just because he isnt known he cant join
    btw the only time i have seen u is when u post cancerous rubbish on the forums

• Banned

yay im in it :D

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@gnrlrod lmao nigga
    you have only 10 posts

• I'm noting a distinct lack of peanuts in any of these, are you a racist or something

• 🏤 Forum Citizens 🏡

I really wanna join this
    Sir. Pringle As i want to say :P
    I wanna be a Mystic Assassin
    I missed the shots .-.
    @Pringle

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Sorry I missed yesterdays story! I'm working on it right now!
    <3

@DrWhen Class and personality? c;

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@loudman42069 said in Prism Problems: Tale of the Realmers Ch.VII ⌠Prisoner⌡:

@kinky Who the fuck are you?

So many people who nobody knows try to join.

Eg fuckingsactly

• uck the hackers

@loudman42069 well you got me there but its only because i forgot my details for my orig account theGNRLrod

• 🏤 Forum Citizens 🏡

Am I in this or no?

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.