Sandbox mode idea :D

• I have an idea for nillys realm!
    Its a new mode.

@Moloch @nilly

I call it "Sandbox mode."

A mode where you can spawn bosses to test out your weapons or just mess around.

In this area you do not die, you "Get rekt" and teleport to the nexus when killed.

I think it would be a great idea to add this in because it would be a great addition to the game.

( I kind of think it should replace solo arena for obvious reasons. )

Commands :
    /spawn "example" 1
    /give "weapon example" 1 < ( The weapon spawn appears in the first open slot. )
    /kill all
    /god
    /ungod
    /help < ( Tells you the commands above. )

I also took time out of my day to make a crappy little map of what the sandbox would look like.
    I Tried to make it in a sandbox but im not very good at making maps lmao.

0_1469033453092_upload-ccb52884-f2d2-4848-a0db-98646817e2f1

I also thought this would be great way to for people to practice,
    or test out with new set combinations or newly released items and bosses.
    In my mind, this would be a a cool way do just... experiment with such freedom.

Please give me positive feedback, ( Unless you think this idea is literal aids )
    Because i worked pretty hard on this. Thanks. -Pwki

Also thanks for reading all of this

• Creativity Cafe ☕

• I'm not quite sure how many people would play the game if this was a thing

• @DrWhen said in Sandbox mode idea :D:

I'm not quite sure how many people would play the game if this was a thing

that is very believable

• I like it, but the map could be like a setting, like u choose from like ? to ? ammount of settings to fight/test/whatever anything in.

• @Lisbonmaru yeah that would be cool

• @Pwki also the "/give "weapon example" should be for all 4 slots, like rings, armor, ect.

• @Lisbonmaru Yeah i guess

• And this is why "Dream World" exists, but exclusive only to members whom nilly trusts, though the main purpose of it is to test maps and their functionality.
    If all players had access to dream world, it would be laggy as hell and players would lose interest in NR aswell.
    You know, "cheating the game" makes it extremely boring, because you know that you have access to such power, you start to think that "farming takes so many hours from my life, i'd better spawn items in!" (ahem, core).

• Famous Forumers

There would have to be a spawn limit so that people don't crash the worlds and couldn't this just be added to dream worlds?
    @vasya i think he means you keep the items in the world and when you nexus they are no longer in inv, kinda like prod amulet of zombiefication.

• @Dkjsahfhds said in Sandbox mode idea :D:

There would have to be a spawn limit so that people don't crash the worlds and couldn't this just be added to dream worlds?
    @vasya i think he means you keep the items in the world and when you nexus they are no longer in inv, kinda like prod amulet of zombiefication.

Spawn limit will just make huge queues, because everyone wants to have fun and there are 300+ people online and stuff.
    Yes, i know that you don't keep dream world items, but i still stand by my post, because dream world has x100 more fun than normal NR world, since YOU are the one who constructs this world, its in your hands, you can just place 50 coral gifts near you and feast on temporary free items, rather than "spend 10k fame, die, whine on forums, quit". It's like "separate pserver", with extra work and content done for free - everyone will just dream in their worlds rather than play NR itself.

• Banned Nerdz :(

This seems cool, but what about lag? It would be very laggy. But I REALLY like this idea. It could be useful for so many things. Maybe it's an option on title screen and it takes you to a new page?

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cook idea BUT
    Nobody would play normal nillys
    Would glitched
    Laggy af
    Also include /warg

• Famous Forumers

@Vasya I was saying that you could only spawn like 5 enemies. You kinda ranted about nothing.

• @Dkjsahfhds said in Sandbox mode idea :D:

@Vasya I was saying that you could only spawn like 5 enemies. You kinda ranted about nothing.

I misunderstood, sorry, because you can spawn dream portals too, not just monsters.

• I like it but it would cause alot of lag And I would just sit in the sandbox all day everyday lol

• maybe it could only be available on certain days

• @Vasya said in Sandbox mode idea :D:

And this is why "Dream World" exists, but exclusive only to members whom nilly trusts, though the main purpose of it is to test maps and their functionality.
    If all players had access to dream world, it would be laggy as hell and players would lose interest in NR aswell.
    You know, "cheating the game" makes it extremely boring, because you know that you have access to such power, you start to think that "farming takes so many hours from my life, i'd better spawn items in!" (ahem, core).

but you can die in dream worlds right

• Nope.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.