Why Nighthawie really opens dungeons.

• So, recently it has come to my attention that Nighthawie has been opening a lot of dungeons, even demanding donations before opening the rest. Now, the reason he does this? He's asking for donations from all of you to exploit you. Everything he hosts, it's not for you or because he's a nice guy, he asks for so many donations so he can make a profit just from the donations.

Now that may not seem so bad to make a bit of profit, but that's just from the donations he's getting a profit. Think about how many people donate to him after he opens a tomb or asylum, hell, he probably even doubles the price of the key before opening more dungeons. On top of that, he also gets a chance at loot in the dungeons making it super profitable.

Now, I devised a little plan to lure him into admitting it, and it worked. Here's images of him openly admitting that he's exploiting all of you who donate. He even called it scamming.
    0_1469130669519_night11.png
    0_1469130678679_night22.png

I wanted to let people know about what he's doing. I advise you to not donate to Nighthawie under any circumstance. Don't you think this is wrong on some level? Kind of a scummy thing to do in my opinion.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Wizardism Nice discovery.

(some people think that he's dooping but your theory is more accurate.)

• Creativity Cafe ☕

I have mixed feelings about this situation.

I personally don't find it scamming as he is the host, and he can choose what he wants to do with the keys.
    If he chooses to wait on 'donations' then I guess thats his choice, but I definately look down on people who do this as it is very selfish and clouds the meaning of donation. I think he is just using keys as a way to make fame, and thats ok. My problem is that he uses the words 'donation'.

People really should stop using the word 'donation' and instead call it what it is: A fee.
    I don't think this complaint applys to people who ask for donations afterwords, but people who demand money/items prehand really do corrupt its meaning. Its like people getting pissy that Nilly hasn't set up a donation system, when in reality they're only reason to donate is to buy easy access into the game. Nighthawie is simply making people pay for the dungeons he opens, but he hides it under mislabels.

But hey thats my two cents.

• It's not really scamming just being a cunt tbh. Meh I dunno.

• Shitposter

Uhm, i dont think theres anything wrong with this

Afterall he's pretty fucking genius =D

• Shitposter

And the people who donates will probably still make profits By the dungeons he opens
    So everybody wins ?

• Lolicons

He is cancerous with his 100 asylum opening because all he does is

1. OPENES ONE AT A TIME
      ps(I pm'd him and asked him why he opens one at once and he said so everyone donates me at once)
    2. He askes for donations the whole time

• Banned

Soooo... Has he been kicked form lolicons?

• @DrVoorhees2.0 He left yesterday, although his attitude and attempting to lowball guildies would have had him removed yesterday anyway.

• Shitposter

I get that people call him scumbag and stuff, but how does it effect to you if he opens dungeons for fee/donations .

And sorry for repeating but im pretty sure that ppl who donates to him will make profit aswell.

• Shitposter

(And btw im not trying to protect)

Alot of people do this but not so often

And about the hack thing.. alright that was pretty fucked up

• Detective

• Banned

OMFG HE STOLE MY IDEA

CUTIE DID THE SAME SHIT AND I TOLD THE GUILD (WHILE HE WAS ONLINE) THAT U CAN MAKE PROFIT FROM DONATIONS BECAUSE YOU ARE OPENING ALOT OF DUNGEONS

fucking batch

ps pringle ur sprite is bad reference to penta its not even in the penta positions 0/10 no rice

• Banned

@notwales said in Why Nighthawie really opens dungeons.:

ps pringle ur sprite is bad reference to penta its not even in the penta positions 0/10 no rice

Just stop. I really don't want this scummy (or scammy :3) behavior towards me or my friends.

• Detective

0/10 no rice

H. Dojo refference? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Son of a faggot !

• I want to die

@Wizardism also 75% of the reason i left too :P

• Lolicons

@Noah_ yes dad

• Member Of The Mafia

I think the only problem I have with this is that he claims to host dungeons when others such as avrusa has hosted them. I got 2 bbaths in 1 asylum, and avrusa was the hoster, then he pm's ask for one because he hosted. Just saying, don't claim other people's dungeons

• Sex Guns

That's not scamming. He opens the dungeons, so it's not scamming. If he would take donations and then NOT open, then that would be scamming.
    What he's doing is a genius business strat. He's a real winner.

• Wake me up inside

@Marty said in Why Nighthawie really opens dungeons.:

That's not scamming. He opens the dungeons, so it's not scamming. If he would take donations and then NOT open, then that would be scamming.
    What he's doing is a genius business strat. He's a real winner.

The last line is the best reply i've seen in a while, ( i probably sound like an ass, but it's the truth.) . It's "scummy" for someone else but don't forget, you are also directly/indirectly benefitting from this too. I don't see how anyone is entitled to feel that it is "scummy" when you gain from it too . (but then again i wasn't around when he opened those aslyum to accurately judge for myself, sounds like there were also other factors played into this)

• It's Just Me ^_^

It's really obvious though what he's been doing. He thought to himself, "Hey I heard Cutie got lots of donations just for shouting opening 100+ Shaitans, maybe ill try it for myself with other dungeons.".... It wouldn't seem to be for his YT channel that he keeps spamming for a giveaway ending soon since he's asking for donations so maybe its the first idea kek

• Donor

@Wizardism said in Why Nighthawie really opens dungeons.:

Don't you think this is wrong on some level? Kind of a scummy thing to do in my opinion.

You captured my feelings perfectly there. I can't seem to put my finger on it, but I just don't like it when people ask for donations, especially not when they scream and almost beg for them like Nighthawie.

• @Marty said:

You do have a point, but I wasn't calling him a scammer myself. I was just referring to how Nighthawie called it "scamming" in the first place. What I was getting at is that he's acknowledging that what he's doing seems wrong, that it feels almost like scamming in a way, yet he proceeds to do it anyway and reap the rewards.

Thanks for all the opinions so far. It's good to hear what others think about this.

• Sex Guns

@Wizardism He's like the christian church, he asks for donations every time he opens, and they ask for donations every time they do a mass.

• If this was prod I'd understand donations. This isn't prod. You can get pots so easy on NR it isn't even worth it to ask for donations.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.