Noah's Ark (Alternate ending to The Wipe)

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Alternate ending to this http://nillysrealm.com/topic/13085/the-wipe-a-story-to-bandwagon-on-the-nr-story-fame-train/10)

As nilly had announced the wipe in his exteremely dangerous. (Resulting in multiple people being killed) The Quad of fuck faces (Noah, Loudman, Guy and Jack) then ran away to prepare. They had four days to get ready. Back at the castle Noah pulled out the prints for a huge ship. A remake of the biblical ship Noah's Ark. they spend one day herding Urgles and ogres to enslave to build. Loudman brought hardhats from the Bob's church. As the urgles built away and the four relaxed and watched. it took two days to build. Only took major verbal and physical damage to the pesants building the ship. We killed a large crowd of them for meat and space. As nilly and the other admins where pissing on the graves of the suiciders they where hard at work stocking up there ship with pesants, Members of Noah' Ark group, food and water, shrines and washing machines. As the day came of the wipe everyone was photogenically looking down from the deck of the 30 foot ship. Down at the 0/8s trying to simulate that scene in world war Z where the Zombies piles up on each other to get over the wall to save there t1 vit rings. As nilly and the other special people where floating over the center of the the Glands on a metallic platform drinking and celebreating the deaths of 1000s of people. But nilly the yelled. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS FAGGOTS the pulled a lever and the beaches flooded and quickly started to form a tsunami from each corner of the real with the word WIPE noticably visible in the water. Jack yelled to brace themselves as the water rushed closer and closer. Guy then noticed the 4 Boshy gunners all holding the boshy guns to there heads and pops the gun and the 4 blood soaked ping pong balls blows there skulls to shreds and brain matter everywhere. The waves crushing hundreds of players at the time. Then they all felt the force of the waves crush against the sides of the ship moving it. Wales and Barney tryed to hold onto the edge of the ark but where split in half by a tree. Then as all of the waves slammed against each other for create a giant water pillar that forced the Ark up into the air directly at the Giant metallic plate with the Staff on it Guy then yelled "WADDUP MOTHA FUCKASSSS" and the ship rammed against the plate launching all of the staff into the water. The the ship continued to fly in air as the four where launched off deck and into the air. Noah the yelled out "Oh sweet Jesus please let me live oh my god I gotta fix this thing please god in heaven oh please god oh lord hear my prayers" as then they all landed back onto the boat Noah yelled out "Fuck you god not today bitch !" as the the ship then landed back on the the quickly flooding water and drifted too the second realm made for the adventurers coming back from ROTMG purgatory.
    WHERE THEY ARE NOW
    The four are now on The Ark still drinking high price champange and relaxing on lawn chairs on the deck of the ship forcing the slaves to make counnterfit fame tokens to sell on the shores of the realm.
    They also watch Rick and Morty
    FIN
    Credits Song
    Credits
    Noah
    Loud @LoudmanWasCool
    Jack @Jack-the-Ripper
    Guy @ItsThatRektGuy
    Wales
    Barney
    Nilly @nilly
    Urgle slave #1
    Urgle slave #3
    Urgle slave #2
    Urgle slave #4
    Urgle slave #5
    Urgle slave #6
    Urgle slave #7

• thats really funny +1

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@ianc Thanks

• Detective

Noah, click on this tag: @JacktheRipper
    And now click on this tag: @Jack-the-Ripper

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Creativity Cafe ☕

oh my fucking god plus one please make more xd

• Detective

0_1469768463181_komix.jpg
    I'm doing comic for that BTW!
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Banned Nerdz :(

@Noah_ Nice story but I'm rating it 9.5/10 cuz the fucking song isn't availble in Poland.

• Detective

@LoudmanWasCool In czech rep. too bruh.
    0_1469775509752_upload-e593f254-1e7f-452d-93cf-ba1832b9402f

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@LoudmanWasCool @Jack-The-Ripper Titanic theme song

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.