The Brave Adventures of Almighty Warrior

• While tripping in dreams, i suddenly see beams. They pierce my eyes, like some hot spice. As i fought off laziness, i woke up with craziness. This sun, playing with bees, had to pay some fees, for ruining my dreams.

As i woke up, i saw a beautiful sky, filling me with courage. The almighty sword in my hands, made of lava from deep, aggressive volcano - it made me feel unstopable. I was in the beach. Malicious scorpions have swarmed this place by. Suddenly, a hot female mage has casted fiery explosions on these damn parasites. I dropped the sword, it pierced through ground till it reached core - fame well spent. She started staring at me. I stared at her body. She was so big! She smiled at me. I... i had no words...
    Her eyes shined. I finally got a grip, i've finally spoke...:
    "H-hey..." - said i nervously
    "Mmm?" - she said with calming tone
    "Are you eating 20 elephants per day? Because your ass makes toilet flush itself when you're going to the bathroom".
    With a sonic speed dash, she slapped my face and i flew to mysterious oasis. I was bleeding very hardly. The mist... it was strange. I was in a water that made me regenerate my body. Suddenly, while i was floating on water, i saw a gorgeous woman, looking like a mermaid... She came close to me. She leaned on me.
    "D-do you want a fishy reward?" - She said, smiling at me strangely.
    Suddenly, some water splashed on me. I gain some consciousness. I wanted to talk to that woman. But suddenly, in front of me, i saw something else. It wasn't a woman this time... it was an obese Oasis Giant trying to undo my cloth and tried to do nasty stuff with me! I activate my super dark powers. My eyes turn red, then they start looking like pentagram. In my hand, i started creating Super Mega Black Shadow Dark Omega Giga Rasengan. I blasted oasis freak away. Suddenly, Shadow the Hedgehog came up to me and asked for kiss.
    "Sure" - i said; "But remember my name... I am..."
    Shadow listens carefully..
    "I am... REAPER THE HEDGEHOG. I am original sonic character, please dont steal. I have a cutie mark that looks like pentagram"
    Shadow the Hedgehog gasped, he looked very kawaii. Fluttershy-chan summoned rabbits to lick my face. We became BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.
    THE END.

MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER (PLEASE DONT STEAL):

THE PENTAGRAM IS IN HER ASSHOLE, DONT JUDGE ME PLEASE AND DONT STEAL

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Detective

Everyone wants to be like an alien.
    Effects, stories.
    @Pringle Report 'em.

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Jack-the-Ripper Rip my stories

• At least Pringle inspires others to become poem writers ;)

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Vasya said in The Brave Adventures of Almighty Warrior:

At least Pringle inspires others to become poem writers ;)

And sex story makers involving sonic characters

• Detective

@Vasya - The sex is real.
    0_1469831879355_upload-609a198d-e81d-4154-9c2b-e1ed7d794107
    Foursome.
    0_1469831895467_upload-8fb9e39b-834d-44d1-b6ea-d1ae04a85473
    wtf

• Lolicons

no...you aren't pringle or @Noah_

• Creativity Cafe ☕

If you're going to try to be Pringle, at least fucking PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT

• dat feedback though, like only c00l ppl are allowed to create stories
    you guys are too fucking strict, chill yo balls

• Detective

No, No, No..
    Only pringle is our story maker.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Jack-the-Ripper Pringle is our only bard we like and listen to. Maybe Noah too, his stories are pretty funny

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@MateUWant Wow people like my shit ?
    Yay

• Banned

@Noah_ You have :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: good shit go౦ԁ sHit :ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good :ok_hand: :ok_hand: shit right :ok_hand: :ok_hand: there :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: right :heavy_check_mark: there :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: if i doƽsaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ :100: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒ:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: Good shit

Ripironi emojironis

• Banned Nerdz :(

@Jack-the-Ripper said in The Brave Adventures of Almighty Warrior:

No, No, No..
    Only Noah and Loudman are our story makers.

fixed

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@DrVoorhees2.0 said in The Brave Adventures of Almighty Warrior:

@Noah_ You have:ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: good shit go౦ԁ sHit :ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good :ok_hand: :ok_hand: shit right :ok_hand: :ok_hand: there :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: right :heavy_check_mark: there :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: if i doƽsaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ :100: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒ:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: Good shit

Wewlad

• Banned

@Noah_ said in The Brave Adventures of Almighty Warrior:

@DrVoorhees2.0 said in The Brave Adventures of Almighty Warrior:

@Noah_ You have:ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: :ok_hand: :eyes: good shit go౦ԁ sHit :ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good :ok_hand: :ok_hand: shit right :ok_hand: :ok_hand: there :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: right :heavy_check_mark: there :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: if i doƽsaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ :100: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒ:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: Good shit

Wewlad

Ladwew

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@DrVoorhees2.0 Wad lew

• Creativity Cafe ☕

• GUYS I UPDATED WITH MY ORIGINAL SONIC CHARACTER

• Banned Nerdz :(

• Detective

Fluttershy-chan summoned rabbits to lick my face.

0_1469908841858_Y+u+do+dis+_fc79ea998e7b51af53531928ebf08a98.jpg

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.