Rules of not dying by stupidity
These rules are made by me, for me. I do not even know why I am posting them here.
These rules will be updated as I make more stupid desicions.
- No Davy Jones until defense maxed.
- No Crawling Depths until defense maxed. Better if I just don't do it at all.
- If teleporting to a quest ends with being surrounded by gods, do not run. Dodge and teleport away or just nexus.
- No Shaitan until pro. I know I'm just going to nexus after the small heads and hands start appearing.
- WATCH YOUR HEALTH. Dying by not watching my health is a VERY stupid death.
- Very limited fun until speed and defense maxed. Better if attack is maxed too.
- Also no
- Knight pls
- What about pub shaits .-.
- Everyone does this thing
- Also NO!! "Very limited fun" WTF, you can do ANYTHING you want, even shatters.. Pub shatters, YOU CAN DO IT
Not dying by stupidity
GOD these notification sounds are horrible!
I play a wizard, the 3rd rule stands.
I fear too much, the 4th rule stands too.
How to not die:
I use this too much. However, no one is listening.
Just rename the topic to "The cancerous way I play nilly's realm"
nice try on getting reputation. pls get banned already too much shit post