Account Email Change

• I'm in a bit of a complex situation. When I made my Nilly's Realm Account I didn't have an email of my own so a friend of mine offered to let me use one of his emails. I am not going to say the email publicly on the forums for the privacy of my friend but I can tell a staff member the email if needed. This arrangement worked fine for awhile, but he's starting to change the password and hop on my account when he needs some fame which is really starting to bother me. The account name is DeathPylon, it's a yellow star donor account that I've been using for over a year, but lately I've really needed a an email change. While I'm not sure if it's possible, I thought it would be worth it to at least ask for some help on the forums. I know I could just make a new account with my new email but a yellow star donor account would be very difficult to replace so if possible I would just like to secure my ownership of the account. I of course know I need proof for this kind of thing, so I will supply some screenshots proving my ownership over the account.

Screenshots showing my ability to access the account and its donor rank:
    0_1470525094626_Ownership Screenshot.png
    0_1470525117529_Ownership Screenshot 2.png

Here is an Discord screenshot between me and my friend. DeathPylon is obviously me and Eric is my friend. We are talking about the account and my choice to make a forums post on it.
    0_1470525996951_Ownership Screenshot 3.png

Another point of evidence I have is that I own this forums account which has the name DeathPylon, and that this forums account uses an email other than the Nilly's realm account. This forums account uses my new email, which I will not say but I will show to staff if needed. I've had this forums account for months if you look at my forums history.

Another thing I can show to admins if nessassary to supply proof is my ownership of my prod account named DeathPylon.

Also, if you need to know, my friends account is Sadfacesad, a red star donor account.

I know some people will still say I stole this account or something like that, but I urge you to look at the evidence I have provided before you draw that conclusion. Like I said before, I do not know if it is possible to switch the email of a Nilly's Realm account, but I thought it would be worth a shot to try. Hopefully a staff member sees this and can help. Thank you for your time.

• I don't think nilly is doing email changes. That said, why can't you to just talk to your friend about it?

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.