I "died"? i'm confused please let nilly know about this

• ok so i was in a asylum and i was playing and we beat the boss and i waited for all the shots to go away like usual and i got a acclaim and a small cloth and a crawling depths was openend so i went to go in and it said it was loading how it usually does and then i got disconnected and i thought that everyone did so i went to click on my charecter and it sayed 43/43 so i was waiting then when it got done it popped up on the bottom right it said Player is Dead. in red letters and i still had 14 fame and on that charecter i had a litlle bit over 170 and i went to grave yard he wasnt there and he was still in my charecter slots what do i do. did i lose my charecter forever? my friend even told me my grave wasnt there. what do i do and can i get it back?

• RototoLyfe

@PauseBlits huh, weird. Never heard any bug like that :/

Sorry, but I don't think you can get that char back, due to the no refunds policy.

• wow thats bull cerap

• Donor

@PauseBlits unless we can get legitimate proof, you aint gettin shit

• 🏤 Forum Citizens 🏡

@PauseBlits said in I "died"? i'm confused please let nilly know about this:

ok so i was in a asylum and i was playing and we beat the boss and i waited for all the shots to go away like usual and i got a acclaim and a small cloth and a crawling depths was openend so i went to go in and it said it was loading how it usually does and then i got disconnected and i thought that everyone did so i went to click on my charecter and it sayed 43/43 so i was waiting then when it got done it popped up on the bottom right it said Player is Dead. in red letters and i still had 14 fame and on that charecter i had a litlle bit over 170 and i went to grave yard he wasnt there and he was still in my charecter slots what do i do. did i lose my charecter forever? my friend even told me my grave wasnt there. what do i do and can i get it back?

Understanding: 0/10

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@BreadStick
    Let me try and translate
    " I was in an asylum, we beat bedlam, waited for all the boomerangs to go away and I got an acclaim and small cloth. Someone then opened a crawling depths so I went in. It was on the loading screen, as usual, and then I got disconnected so I thought everyone did. I went to click my character, waited in the queue and when I was done waiting it said in the chatbox "Player is Dead". I still had the same amount of fame as before, and I went to the graveyard and my character wasn't there, and they were still in my character slots. My friend even said my grave wasn't there. What do I do and can I get it back? "

• Who knows, perhaps you got in the crawling depths server-side but it never showed client side, and you died in there and then the desync kicked you out? Or maybe you never successfully got in, and it was the other way around and you died to minions.

On prod something kinda similar happened in DDocks. At the Grotto Portal there were tons of pirates as usual, and I went in, however I never loaded into the boss fight and it showed my character was dead. I was lagging a little (100-150 ms or so).

• Member Of The Mafia

This has happened to me before not sure why it happens. Sorry for your loss :/

• This is because the server was still catching up with the damage calculation, you had actually dropped below 0HP but it didn't show on the client because you had some sort of lag. Since you were entering a different area it couldn't show a death screen, and instead greeted you with a "Character is dead." message.

• Shitposter

Oh my god that sucks, dude.
    If you need any help, let me know.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.