Can someone please fix perma?!

• Shitposter

Title says it all. I lost 2 chars to Skull Shrine because of a stupid blue sprite perma slowing me.
    I lost a char in Asylum due to perma bleeding(and then shot by an Asylum Guard.
    I got Perma-Paralyzed in an Asylum(and that's when the guard decided to quickly gun me down)
    And I got perma confused(annoying af).
    So can perma please be fixed?

• @UnIocked said in Can someone please fix perma?!:

Title says it all. I lost 2 chars to Skull Shrine because of a stupid blue sprite perma slowing me.
    I lost a char in Asylum due to perma bleeding(and then shot by an Asylum Guard.
    I got Perma-Paralyzed in an Asylum(and that's when the guard decided to quickly gun me down)
    And I got perma confused(annoying af).
    So can perma please be fixed?

finally someone noticed . Its one of the things that make your experience terrible

• Shitposter

@Touchy rip op war ikr :c

• pretty sure perma stuff is just lag

• Lovecraft

@SeasonedCrab if it was lag,
    Getting boosted or getting another debuff will not solve the problem.
    It is obviously a server problem.
    I got perma paraylzed in Asylum after fighting Bedlam, and i couldnt get my white bag and it disappeared ;-;

• @UnIocked it's not like that the people working on the game are like, 'yeah we will leave it in'. Your title should be 'Is there a possibility to fix perma?!' because I guess they haven't found it yet or didn't have the time to work on it.

• Shitposter

@SeasonedCrab If it was lag then the whole server would experience it.
    But it's actually a recurring glitch; a very annoying one too that cost me an op war and Robo a jugg.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.