Accessory Idea

• 0_1471092036131_8.PNG
    Name: Lamp of Guidance
    Description: This lamp gives you a sense of great purpose, guiding you to your destiny.
    Stat Bonuses: +50 HP, +4 DEF, +4 VIT, -3 SPD, -5 WIS
    Fame Bonus: 4%
    Why is this item unique and balanced?
    The Lamp of Guidance give a good HP bonus, and a decent DEF and VIT bonus, with a negative to their SPD and WIS.
    Notes: This item is part of the Earthen Mage Set. ( I've posted the tome and I'm working on the wand and robe stats.)

Drops from
    Mixcoatl the Masked God Drop Chance: 0.001 ( Is this too high? Should i have it like 0.01 like the tome?)
    (I think we should have something good come from this guy :P)
    0_1471093202967_9.PNG

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Namor If you're making a set, try and put them all into one post :)

• Lovecraft

@Namor i think this is a great starting item for things like NPE. Sounds like a cool idea. But for the description, perhaps, change the word 'purpose' to 'direction'. Cuz y'know, in the dark, lamps give u direction, not purpose. 😅
    EDIT : also a cool item that can be dropped from a boss that doesnt drop very good loot. Cool ! I Like it !

• @AstralLink said in Accessory Idea:

@Namor i think this is a great starting item for things like NPE. Sounds like a cool idea. But for the description, perhaps, change the word 'purpose' to 'direction'. Cuz y'know, in the dark, lamps give u direction, not purpose. 😅

Okay, I'll do that thank you.

• @Potman said in Accessory Idea:

@Namor If you're making a set, try and put them all into one post :)

XD Okay, I'm just trying to make each item one at a time and run them by you guys to refine it. Then i was going to put them all in one :3
    But I'll finish the other two and post them all in one then you can go over them ;D

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.