Earthen Sage Set ( Priest Set)

• 0_1471098501332_earthen mage wand.PNG
    0_1471098525372_shot.PNG
    0_1471150297324_;.PNG
    Name: Wand of Fertile Soil
    Description: So heavy...its almost like you're trying to hold up an entire field.
    Stats:
    -Shots: 1
    -Damage:120-160 (Average: 140)
    -Projectile Speed:15
    -Range:7
    Rate of fire: 85%
    Stat Bonuses: +2 WIS, +2 Vit
    Effect: Shot hits multiple targets
    Fame Bonus: 4%
    Sprite: alt text
    alt text
    Why is this item unique and balanced?
    The Wand of Fertile Soil has a high damage rate so i lowered the range and fire rate.
    it also has a small boost to WIS and VIT.

Drops from
    Grand Sphinx
    Drop Chance: 0.001
    0_1471150446149_Grand Sphinx.PNG

0_1471151453319_13.PNG
    Name: Mossy Tome
    Description: A holy stone tome found in an abandoned temple. It is said whoever wields this tome gains mighty power over them self. Sprite thanks to ? ( If you created this sprite please contact me and i will give you the credit you deserve. Thank you for this.)
    Stats:
    -Party Heal: (175+2×WIS) HP if WIS ≥ 30, otherwise 175 HP
    -Range of Heal: (5+5×WIS/150) tiles if WIS ≥ 30, otherwise 5 tiles
    -MP cost: 95
    Stat Bonuses: + 2 DEF, +2VIT
    Effect: Damaging to all within healing range for 2 seconds
    The Mossy Tome has less healing power but gives a DEF and VIT bonus. This tome also give a damaging affect like a seal but for a shorter duration.

Drops from
    Killer Pillar
    0_1471152080446_Killer Pillar.PNG

0_1471151800296_Robe of the Forest.PNG
    Name: Robe of the Forest
    Description: Soft as silk, heavy as steel. This robe
    Stat Bonuses:
    +20 MP
    +16 DEF
    +6 VIT
    +2 WIS
    Fame Bonus: 5%
    The Robe of the Earth has a higher DEF than most robes but it also has less of a MP boost, along with no ATT boost, less of a WIS boost, and a good VIT boost. I believe this robe is balanced and unique.

Drops from
    Ent Ancient
    0_1471152204797_ent ancient.PNG

0_1471102451486_8.PNG
    Name: Lamp of Guidance
    Description: This lamp gives you a great sense of direction, guiding you to your destiny.
    Stat Bonuses: +90 HP, +4 DEF, +4 WIS, -5 SPD
    The Lamp of Guidance give a good HP bonus, and a decent DEF and VIT bonus, with a negative to their SPD. ( I realized that the -5 WIS on my original post of this is negated by the +5 WIS on the robe so i dropped the negative to WIS and heightened the negative to the SPD)

Drops from
    Mixcoatl the Masked God
    Drop Chance: 0.0075
    0_1471102918055_9.PNG

If you're wondering why they drop from different monsters/dungeons it's because I always thought that sets that drop from one place or boss you could just farm that one dungeon or boss. So, I set them to drop from different places and bosses so you couldn't just farm one place for it. Just a thought i had, if anyone disagrees please comment below.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Namor With the wand, you're off to a great start. Sprite isn't terrible (though it could use some work) and I really like the projectile, a damage graph is included and the stats seem balanced. The name and description are clean, too. The only thing I would change is possibly the drop location and the -5 dex. Maybe change the -5 dex to a 90-95% firerate? Another possible change to make it more unique is less range and more damage. Make it the unholy staff of wands, perhaps :)

Tome seems balanced, but try giving it offensive stats instead. Maybe +5 att +2 dex. Also, try giving the damaging effect a wismod to duration. 2 seconds isn't much. Maybe tweak the description a little? The name is also rather bland, and the sprite isn't too clear on being a tome. I reccomend changing the drop location to the Killer Pillars on avatar, or the switches in the shatters. Otherwise, its good.

The robe sprite I am definitely not a fan of, but I like the description. Stat wise, reduce wis to 2 and up vit to 8, maybe nerf MP to 20 and buff def to 18. Make it much more defense- orientated and viable on all robe classes. Again, drop location could change, but I don't have any suggestions. Sorry.

On to the lamp: When comparing it to the gauntlet of Mayhem, it has much less hp compared to the 130 it provides, 2 less def and vit but sacrifices speed instead of dex. Buff the HP to 90, change the vit to wis and I think this would be much more unique.

Oh, and, one last suggestion: Change the set name from earthen mage to earthen sage. It just sounds so much more priestly :P

Thats it. Don't feel forced into making these changes, these are just suggestions. Hope this post helps c:

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Namor Lamp and robe sprites are bad.
    Stats are good but not unique.
    Also: Instead of giving -5 dex to wand, give it 90% firerate.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

I actually really like the lamp sprite. Really cool looking.

• @Pringle said in Earthen Mage Set ( Priest Set):

I actually really like the lamp sprite. Really cool looking.

XD Thank you very much.

• @loudman42069 said in Earthen Mage Set ( Priest Set):

@Namor Lamp and robe sprites are bad.
    Stats are good but not unique.
    Also: Instead of giving -5 dex to want, give it 90% firerate.

Okay I'll start working on the Robe sprite and change the stat, thank you.

• Wiki Editor

I’m skipping wand/tome.

Robe’s pretty unique, although sprite’s weird imo.

Lamp sprite’s pretty cool, but the stats are too weak, just lower Heart Dragons/ Pyras/ Gauntlets.

• @Creeper said in Earthen Mage Set ( Priest Set):

I’m skipping wand/tome.

Robe’s pretty unique, although sprite’s weird imo.

Lamp sprite’s pretty cool, but the stats are too weak, just lower Heart Dragons/ Pyras/ Gauntlets.

Yes I'll be working on the robe sprite, and stats of the items, thank you.

• Lovecraft

@Namor Stuff looks great. Just that the wand looks like the Ent Ancient's Log. So it might confuse some people. Idk how any ideas to change it, ur on ur own buddy. But good idea anyway. Seems really 'Earthy'

• @AstralLink said in Earthen Mage Set ( Priest Set):

@Namor Stuff looks great. Just that the wand looks like the Ent Ancient's Log. So it might confuse some people. Idk how any ideas to change it, ur on ur own buddy. But good idea anyway. Seems really 'Earthy'

XD Thank you very much, i will be touching up on sprites, if you have any other suggestions please don't hesitate to post it.

• @Potman said in Earthen Mage Set ( Priest Set):

@Namor With the wand, you're off to a great start. Sprite isn't terrible (though it could use some work) and I really like the projectile, a damage graph is included and the stats seem balanced. The name and description are clean, too. The only thing I would change is possibly the drop location and the -5 dex. Maybe change the -5 dex to a 90-95% firerate? Another possible change to make it more unique is less range and more damage. Make it the unholy staff of wands, perhaps :)

Tome seems balanced, but try giving it offensive stats instead. Maybe +5 att +2 dex. Also, try giving the damaging effect a wismod to duration. 2 seconds isn't much. Maybe tweak the description a little? The name is also rather bland, and the sprite isn't too clear on being a tome. I reccomend changing the drop location to the Killer Pillars on avatar, or the switches in the shatters. Otherwise, its good.

The robe sprite I am definitely not a fan of, but I like the description. Stat wise, reduce wis to 2 and up vit to 8, maybe nerf MP to 20 and buff def to 18. Make it much more defense- orientated and viable on all robe classes. Again, drop location could change, but I don't have any suggestions. Sorry.

On to the lamp: When comparing it to the gauntlet of Mayhem, it has much less hp compared to the 130 it provides, 2 less def and vit but sacrifices speed instead of dex. Buff the HP to 90, change the vit to wis and I think this would be much more unique.

Oh, and, one last suggestion: Change the set name from earthen mage to earthen sage. It just sounds so much more priestly :P

Thats it. Don't feel forced into making these changes, these are just suggestions. Hope this post helps c:

Yes this helps a lot, thank you very much. I'm going to be redoing the robe sprite, if you have any suggestions that would be great. But other than that I will tweak the wand sprite and touch up on those stats.

• i pick my nose with my dick

i like it!! but what you used to make? to animate someone tell me how to create characters on rotmg animated

• @Kaimax said in Earthen Mage Set ( Priest Set):

i like it!! but what you used to make? to animate someone tell me how to create characters on rotmg animated

Rotmgdraw

• Famous Forumers

NIGGAS WEARIN DIRT NOW SMH

• This post is deleted!

• Famous Forumers

@Namor This would be op af on sorc with its already extremely high VIT cap. The lower MP bonus isn't really that much of a problem, and robes don't actually give much ATK or WIS, so it's insignificant. 10/10 no add

• @loudman42069 wow helpful much...

• This post is deleted!

• Lovecraft

@Namor i think for the robe, its too op. Its even better than the leather armours. Perhaps instead of 18, put like 13 - 16

• I want to die

just edit the original post instead of making multiple posts of different versions lol

• @yellooooow said in Earthen Mage Set ( Priest Set):

just edit the original post instead of making multiple posts of different versions lol

XD I'm sorry i didn't know you could do that. Thank you very much for pointing that out to me.

• I want to die

@Namor no problem <3

• Just a bump

• Famous Forumers

@Namor Robe is too op...

• Shitposter

@Namor Nice bump! Since this is a set try making a set skin. Like the Ent set but more earthy? Try it out!

• Famous Forumers

@Namor The wand is not unique in any shape or form, you just upped the damage of the T14 wand, lowered range and RoF, then added some stat and fame bonuses along with a new sprite. Does it fill a certain niche? When would you actually use this wand?

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.