All/more sets should give set bonuses?
I noticed that no leather class sets give total set bonuses..
The reason i think this should be true is because in most sets, One of the items are usually badand ends up being a sacrifice for the skin. Maybe thats how it should be but i wanna know how you guys feel about set bonuses.
P.S: I never knew Power Driven had a skin.. its sick o.o
Not sure about the set bonuses, but I do think that every set should at least have a skin as some sort of reward for completing it.
Janus set needs stat bonuses imo, and the prisoner set too.
@Potman And the swamp skin
thanks to me for recently adding that skin hehehehehehe
Half of those sets don’t need stats because they’re already good in the beginning.
- Leto the hidden one: Glass cannon through invisi/DPS for DEF (despite having 22).
- Satsujinken: Glass cannon through SPD/DPS for DEF (despite having 20)
- Infected Prisoner: -VIT compensated for Healing, lower range compensated for healing/DEF, ring compensated for SPD on cloak, low offensive boosts compensated for piercing/obstacle ignoring. Good set, just need to be careful.
- Astral: Tops.
Now… some aren’t balanced, I agree:
- Flaming Trickster: Too mixed. Dagger’s risking offense for armor-piercing which is still too low. Prism’s hard through low mana unless with leto set. Armor’s (nearly bad... I find it a meh on Rouge), and ring’s all over the place.
- Janus: Bad. Low DEF, high offense, but no piercing which sucks in the end.
- Swamp: Camping set, but people prefer pure offense which this set lacks. Rip. Good on oryx.... Not great anywhere else because of little offense. (although it’s been rumored that when this set’s paired with a plague poison, this becomes the official white-bag set)
Just pointing these points out, but I can’t necessarily help out. But I do have to say that it’d be a pleasure if some of these sets were worked out better.
@Creeper I agree