Robe of the Undead Lich

• Creativity Cafe ☕

0_1471706276658_Lichrobe.png

Name: Robe of the Undead Lich
    Description: Legends say that when Liches across the realm wore their dreaded robes, they gained immense power that could rival the gods.
    Stats:
    +20 HP
    +70 MP
    +4 Atk
    +13 Def
    -5 Vit
    +6 Wis
    Fame Bonus: 5%

Sprite: 0_1471706267914_Lichrobe.png

Why is this item unique and balanced?
    This item is unique because it is the only drop from the (ignored) liches that inhabit the realm. It is a moderately good robe with average stats and while it has a higher HP and Def stat, the -5 vit negates some of the boost.

Lich needs some love because they are useless right now
    Pls tell me how to improve
    All are subject to change

• Creativity Cafe ☕

The only use i see on this robe is on sorcs as they have high vit, though i would preffer shendyt or gsorc.

The sprite doesn't look like a robe and the shadding is bad.

Check spriting guides to improve your spriting skills and idk about the stats, but i would say a buff?... Idk any robe class main?

• Famous Forumers

@ColdBlade Looks all over the place... Let's compare it to the T15 robe, shall we?

T15 Robe:
    +65 MP
    +4 ATT
    +15 DEF
    +7 WIS

Your Robe:
    +20 HP
    +70 MP
    +4 ATT
    +13 DEF
    -5 VIT
    +6 WIS

The T15 robe outclasses this. It trade 2 DEF for 20 HP, which isn't that bad. It also gives the same amount of ATT and 5 more MP, but 1 less WIS. It also has the -5 VIT, which hurts a lot of robe classes given their already small VIT cap.

• Wiki Editor

Don't compare to T15 xdddd. Compare it to the T13.

This robe is far too similar to T13 just like mad lab robe. In this case, here's comparison:

+20 HP
    +70 MP
    +4 ATT
    +13 DEF
    -5 VIT
    +6 WIS

and T13:

13 DEF
    6 WIS
    55 MP
    4 ATK

In this case, this robe gives higher MP, HP, all for a measly 5 vit compared to T13 and battle monk. This completely overpowers the Robe of the Battle Monk in all cases of offense and (slightly defense) and an extra WIS just for 5 VIT.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.