Auto Dc...

• Shitposters

Dear Nilly, Please fix this Sh*t, soon as I go into a good dung \ try and nexus i get the idle message, then get sent back into the Que..
    Then waste my time finding a dungeon to get dc'd from again.

Thanks for your time. :)

• Lovecraft

@Not-A-Ninja happens to the best of us its a bug nillys got his hands full rn

• It happens to me and everyone else...
    I even asked people if they get the same glitch. There response was "yes"

Here's what to do and what not to do:
    DO:

• Wait for the glitch to be fixed (might be the hackers causing it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) who knows)
    • If your in trouble and have to type /nexus, If it doesn't load... quickly retry typing nexus then it will work... If you don't type /nexus again quickly, you will be put in the queue. (ugh)

DO NOT:

• Try and uninstall and reinstall flash projector (if your using that instead of web client)
    • Try signing out and back in nillys realms again. (there's no point... because it's pointless xD)

You probably know this stuff by now so it may not be THAT helpful. As this glitch has been going on for quite a while. If you didn't know this stuff though, I guess it IS helpful.

I think we know about this glitch now... we all do. So can someone lock this please? Thanks
    (you don't have too... (°ل͜°) )

• I got dced right when I got a bbath. xD

• Shitposters

@Chrome Thanks for trying to help out those that didn't know :)

• @Not-A-Ninja Hey no problem man
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░
    ███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█░░
    ██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀░░░░

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.