yall need to stop

• all this post about "i got banned for no reason" are getting annoying if you don't have proof then there is no point posting and even if you did have proof you still most likely wont get unbanned as the auto ban thing is "100% accurate"

• Detective

Bolok: "But what about spam and all those hackers saying 'I got banned', what about this? .-."
    Nolly: "Let them come"

Get over it.

• @carlosxoxo said in yall need to stop:

all this post about "i got banned for no reason" are getting annoying if you don't have proof then there is no point posting and even if you did have proof you still most likely wont get unbanned as the auto ban thing is "100% accurate"

@carlosxoxo said in yall need to stop:

all this post about "i got banned for no reason" are getting annoying if you don't have proof then there is no point posting and even if you did have proof you still most likely wont get unbanned as the auto ban thing is "100% accurate"

I had proof and got unbanned from being banned by the bot. Nilly can check the logs and see what banned you from them. Your post is irrelevant and is spreading false information. Please take down.

@carlosxoxo said in yall need to stop:

• The fuck happened up there ^^^^ Lel rip mobile

• i said most you most likely wont get banned as in theres is a small chance you will and i know its irrelevant that why its in off topic @YeeYee

• @carlosxoxo you said that most people won't be "unbanned" therefore it's useless to try and get unbanned. ^^^^^that comment was completly the opposite. Idek what you are trying to prove anymore.

• it is kinda is useless but that's only my opinion doesn't mean everyone has to agree with me and i meant as a majority of people will not get unbanned @YeeYee

• Of course you can have your own opinions, simply put I was unbanned from being perm. banned. So your little post about it being pointless DOESN'T make sense. It's not relevant. All you are doing is spreading negativity by telling people who have been banned that their is no chance of being unbanned. Either way if you aren't getting this something is wrong lel.

• like i said before i didn't make this post to be relevant im just informing people that DONT have any proof that it is practically impossible to get unbanned @YeeYee

• @carlosxoxo Nilly said their is no PROOF that you did or did not hack, therefore the only way to get unbanned is for him to check the logs.

• exactly why im telling people not to post retarded shit like why did i get banned im pretty sure nilly is working hard to make sure only people who hacked are getting banned and instead of wasting his time posting shit like that you could wait patiently and let nillly do his thing @YeeYee

• RototoLyfe

The whole thread is literally you guys "arguing". :P

• The only reason Im even bothering to reply is because what this guy is saying make absolutely no sense lol, I just find it really funny tbh.

• how did you know i was going to say that ^^ :p @YeeYee

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.