Price Check: robe of the ancient intellect

• Title says it all.

• Check in game at the market..... doesn't really need a post for this.

• @YeeYee I don't know whether or not the market is accurate. Ex: I once saw a cosmic for 8k...

• I guess you are right, typically not worth much though. Maybe 2-3 hundred at most or thats atleast what I would pay for it.

• I put it up for 9k :)
    And please next just list a price instead of telling me off.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@fidxxx but you're the one in the wrong for posting this lmao. You can just get on discord and go to the price check chat and/or trading chat to check for the prices of items.

So technically it's a shitpost even if it's not intended

• I don't see how a price check in the trading post is a shitpost...

This is one of multiple places to get a price check; other games with items like this sometimes have in-game servers, forums, discord servers, and just random people who will get a price check... I don't see what is so wrong in posting it here; all the posts you would really need to read are still on the front page.

• Everlasting Destiny

Not to start an argument, but price checking isnt a shitpost. It is related to trading, and is in the trading section, and has a point to the post, so therefore it is not a shitpost.

• @Moeyama said in Price Check: robe of the ancient intellect:

@fidxxx but you're the one in the wrong for posting this lmao. You can just get on discord and go to the price check chat and/or trading chat to check for the prices of items.

So technically it's a shitpost even if it's not intended

He can't read anyone's mind. Maybe he's still not familiar with forums and discord and trading stuff, don't pressure him. Respect the new people. (ok, 12 months..)
    And remember - by pointing out that the topic is shitpost, you're not helping anyone, you just throw unnecessary trash in the thread.

• @fidxxx Theres a price check on discord.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.