Cube God RIP?....

• So, I was fighting a Cube God with my 2/8 Wizzy. Everything was going well, Cube God died, I got a blue bag. Run up to use the pots inside, and nexus. I was at 2/3 HP when I hit the r button, and was in the queue. It was at 30, but I dropped to 22 before I was notified by my friend who just got in the game that I was blinking red and then dead on his screen. Explain how I can be in the queue for that long, after porting out with such a large chunk of health, but I died anyway? I was so close to 4/8, and now I am closer to having a heart attack due to high levels of cholesterol.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Sorry for your loss, no reunds.

• Ouch, man. Usually, when you nexus with less than 100 hp, you have more chance of dying due to some kind of delay.
    Can't explain that, but RIP. Good luck rebuilding.

EDIT: It's worse if you try to nexus via /nexus command, when you're in dangerous situation with low hp.

• I'll pay 100 rubles for a refund.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Ganron Buy some fame with that 100 rubles and rebuild.

• @Vasya Yeah, I had around 400 HP on my character from my end. I guess server lag just got me at the right (or wrong) time. I'll be okay, just gotta pay a visit to the doctor and get the all-clear.

• @Ganron said in Cube God RIP?....:

@Vasya Yeah, I had around 400 HP on my character from my end. I guess server lag just got me at the right (or wrong) time. I'll be okay, just gotta pay a visit to the doctor and get the all-clear.

No matter how strong you are, lag will always beat you. So you gotta battle for more internet speed, if lag always spikes you.
    Wait, are you overexaggerating or you really had a heart attack?

• @Vasya Nah, I was joking about the salt in my body. I'm heart attack free (so far in life anyway)

• #WIPE HYPE

oh this is diffrent when i had this i was also fighting a cube god i was at 35 hp then i press r and my char still lived
    when u think u almost died go to ur graveyard then it will tell u if u died

• Cloud 9

I prefer not to fight cube gods for a reason.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.