i would like to make a suggestion in 2nd boss in shatts to stop pausing

• can we add a fuckin invincible enemy in the 4 corners of the 2nd boss in shatts to stop cunts from fucking pausing because there was about 4 people in a shatts that i lost a cap sword pally that i was maxing for @DrVoorhees and its fucking bs that you can pause in shatts at all like why the fuck would you

• #WIPE HYPE

ahhhhh um ok.... no reruns

• Cloud 9

(If I did shatts) I would pause because I have no idea how to even do shatters. Only time I've seen the layout was in the Admin Shatters.

• Detective

Just make Shatts and Wine Cellars dungeons where you can't pause.
    Something like arena.

• Donor

@Naia Leeching is extremely scummy and unfair to other players working for loot in a hard dungeon. The whole point of shatters is high risk high reward not pause for 2nd and 3rd and go for the free chest.

• or just put a hazard that does 10000 damage armour pierce in the spots you can pause at and not inform anyone and fuck all the leechers right up :|

• @ergona2-0 That's way too harsh, seeing as there are legitimate reasons people need to pause. I do think that pausing at boss rooms shouldn't be done either way, as they're just ditching their entire team and should just leave instead. What I think should be done is to place an invisible, invincible enemy which just sits at each corner of the boss room. It's actually really easy to do that.

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYTHING IS

@Crafterofgenius High risk? HIGH RISK? SHATTERS? It's literally always the same... The only reason you should ever die in a shats is your own idiocy or some scrub dragging / causing 2nd/3rd to rage, and IMO if there's idiots in a shats that have no idea what they're doing but run around ruining the dungeon, if they miraculously make it to 2nd, I'm pausing because they can deal with twilight archmage rage themselves. Seriously, if 10% of the people on this server knew how to shats this would probably be much less of a problem, as unless archmage rages there is literally no reason to pause in that fight, and if archmage rages it's because someone was an idiot, and they deserve to have to solo that hell.

oops forgot something... you can also die if you attempt rushing 3rd lols

• Donor

If possible, they should just disable pausing in every dungeon as far as I'm concerned. Like @Wizardism said, just leave the dungeon if you really need to go away and really wanna be safe.

• Donor

@idkwhatthi I said 3rd because tricksters lava hop for loot on third when king dies. Also saying "hurrrrr its not hard, u'r jus' dumb XD" :

Slow that down to 0.25 speed and tell me shatters isnt dangerous

• @idkwhatthi trust me in NR shatts can kill you from 800 hp nexus to dead before it even puts you back in queue and thats what happened to me

one idiot that was paused fucked up my routine by running up and getting a portal spawned and i got confused nexused on 600 hp and must have gotten hit by 2-4 of the pinwheel shots but honestly

@Wizardism i honestly think there should just be a trap that fires every second that does 10000 damage in the 4 corners of 2nd boss because then no moron can pause then becasue if they do they die

or if people want to be boring just turn off pause and let the scum bags off free ;-;

• Scepters

I'd suggest just putting some sort of pillar or object in the corners.

+1 though.

• Doge Club

Just put a boshy in it.
    In all seriousness, though, we do need somfin'

• i still think insta killing someone who tries to pause in the corners is a good idea just have like an evil water that does infinite damage and cant be paused in :)

• @ergona2.0 said in i would like to make a suggestion in 2nd boss in shatts to stop pausing:

i still think insta killing someone who tries to pause in the corners is a good idea just have like an evil water that does infinite damage and cant be paused in :)

I understand your hate towards the leechers, but that will lead to even more problems. I'd stick to what @Wizardism said and just make an invisible, harmless enemy, which prevents from pausing.

And there's no reason to pause during boss. I mean... If you want to take a pee, drink water, something else small, just pause before the boss. So imo, all areas during boss fights should have /pause locked.

@ergona2.0 so you're complaining about him being an idiot, not him being paused, because if he remained paused, you would have been fine?

Either way, Archmage only spawns portals during its Fire phase (which is easy af lol, if you died here idk what to say tbh) and Rage, which means you already screwed up... xD

also crafter leeching 3rd and lavaprism'ing is basically about as dangerous as the boss itself if done correctly (not exactly dangerous at all) so idk what the complaint is lol

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@idkwhatthi "Omg lol look at all these nubz dying in a shats lol omg nuubs i'm so pro i can solo shats and never die at all lol haha gg ez nubz"
    This is literally you right now.

• Donor

@idkwhatthi said in i would like to make a suggestion in 2nd boss in shatts to stop pausing:

Either way, Archmage only spawns portals during ...* brag *... and Rage, which means you already screwed up... xD

Ayyyy mfw people talk about stuff like they know everything when they actually know nothing.

• Famous Forumers

@ergona2.0 Your thinking to complicated, and are out for revenge just stop and think. Why the fuck would you put a high damage thing in a boss room thats meant to be ran around in. Just add a invisible and invincible enemy where people pause.

@hurrrdurrr check realmeye lol

also when was the last time you saw anyone die in an archmage fire phase

• @idkwhatthi mother fucker i died because when he fucked up every motherfucker was paused and let me die (im kinda amused that 2 of the fuckers died later that shatts)

but seriously the archmage in NR is fucking hard to do and an actual challenge and then to get anal reemed because nobody fucking helped is just complete bs

and @Dkjsahfhds yeah i want revenge because it happens to me far to often and its starting to get to me...

• Cloud 9

@ergona2-0 Shitpost much?

@ergona2.0 Of course the hardest boss in the game is hard to solo. (ignoring the fact that Forgotten Sentinel is probably harder solo because of the massive dps wall, but in a group Archmage is def harder) Next time, do it with people you trust aren't idiots, and avoid public shatters. Nothing good ever comes from a public shatters, there are too many noobs in general.

• @Naia yeah i know so why don't you go shitpost somewhere else kthxfuckoff

• Lovecraft

@ergona2.0 dont pub shats do guild ones xd

• Donor

@idkwhatthi said in i would like to make a suggestion in 2nd boss in shatts to stop pausing:

@hurrrdurrr check realmeye lol

also when was the last time you saw anyone die in an archmage fire phase

This isn't prod. You were implying that you shouldnt push him to rage, when that is in fact easier in nilly's.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.