Worth buying pots?

• Would it be worth buying defense pots to 1/8 a character? I've been playing wizard lately and really enjoy it. I have about 6.7k fame and that one staff called climbing something that ignores monster's defense.

• If you're impatient sure but I would just farm glands. It probably wouldn't take that long with wizard.

• Lovecraft

absolutely. if you have fame spend most of it to pot character.
    depends on how experienced you are with the game and how you want to play. fully geared warrior is fun to play and not so risky but its still a short range class.
    most of the time tho i would go for wizard/other long range classes to get pots.

• Should I pot up a wizard or a warrior? Or pot a wizard to farm pots for the warrior lol?

• ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

@Atops said in Worth buying pots?:

Should I pot up a wizard or a warrior? Or pot a wizard to farm pots for the warrior lol?

Actually wizard cuz meeles bad at game w/o good eguip
    Wizard+t0 spell=easy 8/8 in 1.5 day!

• Alright, thanks. I'll pot up a wizard to farm pots for a warrior and get some decent gear for it then go from there

• @Atops said in Worth buying pots?:

Alright, thanks. I'll pot up a wizard to farm pots for a warrior and get some decent gear for it then go from there

honestly sorc and priest throwaways are a good way to farm for pots and get some quick fame (when you die or if you sell your pots)

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYTHING IS

Absolutely buy pots for chars if you can. It's an investment - you'll be farming faster, and for every pot you buy, you will have one more to sell if you can survive to break even :)

• Buy pots if they are cheap, and farm if they are worth or expensive. There is no point to buy a pot that is worth it if someone woulds ell a cheaper one to you, just harder to find cheaper

• Run sprites, and sell dex for 25 fame. This is ez money for u and ur wizard. and yes, buy your pots.

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYTHING IS

@TehNoobSZ said in Worth buying pots?:

Run sprites, and sell dex for 25 fame. This is ez money for u and ur wizard. and yes, buy your pots.

this, except sell the dex for 40. it will sell overnight.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.